About Luystown, MO
Luystown, MO is located in Osage County in the state of Missouri.
The total City Population for Luystown is about 1,376 with about 9 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $159,100, which is roughly 24% higher than the Average Home Value of $120,304 for the state of Missouri, and roughly 16% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $70,417, which is roughly 31% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $48,798 for the state of Missouri, and roughly 18% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.68
Male Population Estimate: 51.5%
Female Population Estimate: 48.5%
Median Age: 39.5
Male Median Age: 39.7
Female Median Age: 39.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Luystown specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Osage County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Osage County: About 55.9472 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Osage County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 81% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Missouri is ranked #31 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.26 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 43.58
The average living wage for the state of Missouri is $31.55/hr, while the states minimum wage is $10.30/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Missouri a minimum wage score of 56.09 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.15/hr, which gives Missouri a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.55 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Missouri is $214.24, resulting in a UI benefit score of 47.41 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Missouri does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Missouri does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Missouri does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Missouri does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Missouri does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Missouri does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Missouri does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Missouri does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Missouri does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Missouri does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Missouri does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Missouri does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Missouri does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Missouri does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Missouri does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Missouri does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Missouri does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Missouri does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Frankenstein, MO ( 2.83 mi. )
- Mint Hill, MO ( 4.74 mi. )
- Linn, MO ( 5.51 mi. )
- Bonnots Mill, MO ( 7.24 mi. )
- Loose Creek, MO ( 7.50 mi. )
- Tebbetts, MO ( 7.95 mi. )
- Mokane, MO ( 8.29 mi. )
- Chamois, MO ( 8.86 mi. )
- Freedom, MO ( 10.12 mi. )
- Steedman, MO ( 10.17 mi. )
- Fredericksburg, MO ( 10.94 mi. )
- Rich Fountain, MO ( 11.47 mi. )
- Pershing, MO ( 11.94 mi. )
- Schubert, MO ( 11.97 mi. )
- Westphalia, MO ( 12.07 mi. )
- Portland, MO ( 12.28 mi. )
- Wainwright, MO ( 12.76 mi. )
- Taos, MO ( 12.79 mi. )
- Mount Sterling, MO ( 12.90 mi. )
- Cooper Hill, MO ( 12.98 mi. )
- Morrison, MO ( 13.37 mi. )
- Koenig, MO ( 14.39 mi. )
- Lake Mykee, MO ( 14.44 mi. )
- Dixie, MO ( 14.58 mi. )
- Reform, MO ( 14.61 mi. )
- Bluffton, MO ( 15.30 mi. )
- Holts Summit, MO ( 16.32 mi. )
- Cedar City, MO ( 16.48 mi. )
- Osage City, MO ( 16.48 mi. )
- Gasconade, MO ( 16.69 mi. )
- Lake Mykee Town, MO ( 16.70 mi. )
- Byron, MO ( 16.77 mi. )
- Folk, MO ( 17.10 mi. )
- Freeburg, MO ( 17.37 mi. )
- New Bloomfield, MO ( 17.69 mi. )
- Scholastics Inc, MO ( 17.79 mi. )
- New Bloomfld, MO ( 17.84 mi. )
- Readsville, MO ( 18.11 mi. )
- Div Of Employment Sec, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- Div Of Family Services, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- Div Of Income Tax Due, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- Div Of Witholding Tax, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- Income Tax Refund, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- Jefferson Cty, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- MO Dept Of Revenue, MO ( 18.37 mi. )
- Jefferson City, MO ( 18.47 mi. )
- Old Woollam, MO ( 18.98 mi. )
- Summerfield, MO ( 19.01 mi. )
- Wardsville, MO ( 19.22 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 65016
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 582.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 573