About Corso, MO
Corso, MO is located in Lincoln County in the state of Missouri.
The total City Population for Corso is about 2,462 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $173,900, which is roughly 22% higher than the Average Home Value of $135,153 for the state of Missouri, and roughly 20% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $54,634, which is roughly 1% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $54,319 for the state of Missouri, and roughly 16% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.65
Male Population Estimate: 51.9%
Female Population Estimate: 48.1%
Median Age: 42.4
Male Median Age: 41.6
Female Median Age: 43.1
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Corso specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Lincoln County: About 2.55785 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Lincoln County: About 284.699 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Lincoln County is about 35% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 1% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Missouri is ranked #31 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 38.26 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 43.58
The average living wage for the state of Missouri is $31.55/hr, while the states minimum wage is $10.30/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Missouri a minimum wage score of 56.09 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.15/hr, which gives Missouri a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.55 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Missouri is $214.24, resulting in a UI benefit score of 47.41 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Missouri does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Missouri does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Missouri does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Missouri does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Missouri does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Missouri does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Missouri does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Missouri does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Missouri does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Missouri does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Missouri does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Missouri does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Missouri does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Missouri does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Missouri does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Missouri does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Missouri does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Missouri does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Olney, MO ( 4.29 mi. )
- Millwood, MO ( 4.59 mi. )
- New Hartford, MO ( 6.72 mi. )
- Silex, MO ( 6.89 mi. )
- Truxton, MO ( 9.03 mi. )
- Liege, MO ( 9.23 mi. )
- Gamma, MO ( 9.31 mi. )
- Briscoe, MO ( 9.83 mi. )
- Whiteside, MO ( 9.87 mi. )
- Davis, MO ( 10.12 mi. )
- Prairieville, MO ( 10.37 mi. )
- Cave, MO ( 10.39 mi. )
- New Truxton, MO ( 10.65 mi. )
- Hawk Point, MO ( 11.14 mi. )
- Auburn, MO ( 11.36 mi. )
- Saint Clement, MO ( 11.73 mi. )
- Cyrene, MO ( 11.78 mi. )
- Eolia, MO ( 12.08 mi. )
- Middletown, MO ( 12.21 mi. )
- Bellflower, MO ( 12.33 mi. )
- Old Alexandria, MO ( 14.11 mi. )
- Prices Branch, MO ( 14.63 mi. )
- Bowling Green, MO ( 15.04 mi. )
- Buell, MO ( 15.13 mi. )
- Troy, MO ( 15.79 mi. )
- Tarrants, MO ( 15.92 mi. )
- Curryville, MO ( 17.22 mi. )
- New Hope, MO ( 17.24 mi. )
- Vera, MO ( 17.48 mi. )
- Paynesville, MO ( 17.92 mi. )
- Moscow Mills, MO ( 19.04 mi. )
- Jonesburg, MO ( 19.85 mi. )
- Montgomery City, MO ( 20.01 mi. )
- High Hill, MO ( 20.20 mi. )
- Fountain N Lakes, MO ( 20.30 mi. )
- Vandalia, MO ( 20.46 mi. )
- Pendleton, MO ( 20.49 mi. )
- New Florence, MO ( 20.78 mi. )
- Wellsville, MO ( 20.87 mi. )
- Annada, MO ( 21.27 mi. )
- Warrenton, MO ( 21.46 mi. )
- Elsberry, MO ( 21.50 mi. )
- Wright City, MO ( 21.71 mi. )
- Truesdale, MO ( 22.01 mi. )
- Elmwood, MO ( 22.01 mi. )
- Montgomery, MO ( 22.36 mi. )
- Montgomery Cy, MO ( 22.36 mi. )
- Clarksville, MO ( 22.47 mi. )
- Truesdail, MO ( 22.64 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 63377
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 624.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 573