About Lindford, MN
Lindford, MN is located in Koochiching County in the state of Minnesota.
The total City Population for Lindford is about 1,336 with about 2 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $111,600, which is roughly 43% lower than the Average Home Value of $196,895 for the state of Minnesota, and roughly 49% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $55,078, which is roughly 22% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $70,950 for the state of Minnesota, and roughly 15% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.34
Male Population Estimate: 49.3%
Female Population Estimate: 50.7%
Median Age: 47.6
Male Median Age: 48.0
Female Median Age: 47.1
Racial Demographic Estimates
Democratic, (DFL) Party
Democratic, (DFL) Party
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Lindford specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Koochiching County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Koochiching County: About 127.226 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Koochiching County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 56% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Minnesota is ranked #17 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 61.06 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 56.82
The average living wage for the state of Minnesota is $32.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $10.08/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Minnesota a minimum wage score of 45.37 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $10.08/hr, which gives Minnesota a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Minnesota is $201.60, resulting in a UI benefit score of 34.22 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Minnesota does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Minnesota does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Minnesota does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Minnesota does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Minnesota does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Minnesota does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Minnesota does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Minnesota does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Minnesota does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Minnesota does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Minnesota does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Minnesota does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Minnesota does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Minnesota does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Minnesota does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Minnesota does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Minnesota does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Minnesota does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Loman, MN ( 7.10 mi. )
- Black River, MN ( 10.17 mi. )
- Littlefork, MN ( 10.32 mi. )
- Grand Falls, MN ( 14.66 mi. )
- Indus, MN ( 15.02 mi. )
- Nett River, MN ( 15.72 mi. )
- Big Falls, MN ( 16.03 mi. )
- Intl Falls, MN ( 17.10 mi. )
- Manitou, MN ( 17.86 mi. )
- Happyland, MN ( 18.78 mi. )
- Birchdale, MN ( 20.90 mi. )
- International Falls, MN ( 21.03 mi. )
- South International Falls, MN ( 21.17 mi. )
- S Intl Falls, MN ( 21.17 mi. )
- Margie, MN ( 22.97 mi. )
- Ranier, MN ( 23.82 mi. )
- Ray, MN ( 26.19 mi. )
- Border, MN ( 30.07 mi. )
- Spooner, MN ( 32.19 mi. )
- Mozeppa, MN ( 34.05 mi. )
- Gemmell, MN ( 34.06 mi. )
- Kabetogama, MN ( 34.62 mi. )
- Clementson, MN ( 35.62 mi. )
- Craigville, MN ( 35.91 mi. )
- Forest Grove, MN ( 36.43 mi. )
- Wildwood, MN ( 36.92 mi. )
- Waskish, MN ( 37.73 mi. )
- Nett Lake, MN ( 38.16 mi. )
- Mizpah, MN ( 39.23 mi. )
- Effie, MN ( 39.89 mi. )
- Carp, MN ( 40.16 mi. )
- Ash Lake, MN ( 41.91 mi. )
- Ardenhurst, MN ( 42.40 mi. )
- Grattan, MN ( 42.40 mi. )
- Kinghurst, MN ( 42.40 mi. )
- Nore, MN ( 42.40 mi. )
- Baudette, MN ( 42.48 mi. )
- Northome, MN ( 43.26 mi. )
- Kelliher, MN ( 44.40 mi. )
- Kinmount, MN ( 44.52 mi. )
- Leiding, MN ( 44.52 mi. )
- Portage, MN ( 44.52 mi. )
- Vermilion Dam, MN ( 44.52 mi. )
- Bigfork, MN ( 46.20 mi. )
- Shotley, MN ( 46.68 mi. )
- Wirt, MN ( 47.69 mi. )
- Shooks, MN ( 47.83 mi. )
- Dora Lake, MN ( 47.92 mi. )
- Cusson, MN ( 48.14 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 56653
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1181.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 218