About Carimona, MN
Carimona, MN is located in Fillmore County in the state of Minnesota.
The total City Population for Carimona is about 2,376 with about 4 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $151,100, which is roughly 23% lower than the Average Home Value of $196,895 for the state of Minnesota, and roughly 30% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $56,806, which is roughly 20% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $70,950 for the state of Minnesota, and roughly 13% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.30
Male Population Estimate: 50.9%
Female Population Estimate: 49.1%
Median Age: 43.9
Male Median Age: 43.1
Female Median Age: 45.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Democratic, (DFL) Party
Democratic, (DFL) Party
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Carimona specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Fillmore County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Fillmore County: About 45.5898 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Fillmore County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 84% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Minnesota is ranked #17 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 61.06 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 56.82
The average living wage for the state of Minnesota is $32.96/hr, while the states minimum wage is $10.08/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Minnesota a minimum wage score of 45.37 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $10.08/hr, which gives Minnesota a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Minnesota is $201.60, resulting in a UI benefit score of 34.22 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Minnesota does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Minnesota does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Minnesota does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Minnesota does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Minnesota does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Minnesota does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Minnesota does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Minnesota does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Minnesota does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Minnesota does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Minnesota does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Minnesota does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Minnesota does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Minnesota does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Minnesota does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Minnesota does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Minnesota does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Minnesota does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Preston, MN ( 3.84 mi. )
- Fountain, MN ( 5.81 mi. )
- Greenleafton, MN ( 6.10 mi. )
- Wykoff, MN ( 6.42 mi. )
- Fillmore, MN ( 8.23 mi. )
- Cherry Grove, MN ( 8.25 mi. )
- Lanesboro, MN ( 10.07 mi. )
- Harmony, MN ( 10.50 mi. )
- Granger, MN ( 10.95 mi. )
- Florenceville, IA ( 11.19 mi. )
- Spring Valley, MN ( 11.75 mi. )
- Whalan, MN ( 12.74 mi. )
- Chatfield, MN ( 12.79 mi. )
- Pilot Mound, MN ( 13.32 mi. )
- Ostrander, MN ( 13.80 mi. )
- Highland, MN ( 14.43 mi. )
- Canton, MN ( 14.52 mi. )
- Troy, MN ( 15.22 mi. )
- Chester, IA ( 15.56 mi. )
- Cummingsville, MN ( 15.67 mi. )
- Lime Springs, IA ( 15.84 mi. )
- Kendallville, IA ( 16.41 mi. )
- Bonair, IA ( 16.55 mi. )
- Saratoga, MN ( 16.59 mi. )
- Arendahl, MN ( 16.82 mi. )
- Rushford Vlg, MN ( 17.08 mi. )
- Racine, MN ( 17.99 mi. )
- Pleasant Grove, MN ( 18.37 mi. )
- Peterson, MN ( 18.40 mi. )
- Bratsberg, MN ( 20.01 mi. )
- Cresco, IA ( 20.02 mi. )
- Le Roy, MN ( 20.24 mi. )
- Burr Oak, IA ( 20.35 mi. )
- Bennington, MN ( 20.61 mi. )
- Frankford, MN ( 20.61 mi. )
- Rushford Village, MN ( 20.77 mi. )
- Grand Meadow, MN ( 20.84 mi. )
- Predmore, MN ( 20.99 mi. )
- Dover, MN ( 21.41 mi. )
- Vernon Springs, IA ( 21.44 mi. )
- Stewartville, MN ( 21.57 mi. )
- Bluffton, IA ( 21.61 mi. )
- Fremont, MN ( 21.75 mi. )
- Mabel, MN ( 21.77 mi. )
- Saint Charles, MN ( 22.37 mi. )
- St Charles, MN ( 22.37 mi. )
- Rushford, MN ( 22.75 mi. )
- Hesper, IA ( 22.87 mi. )
- Eyota, MN ( 22.96 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 55965
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1240.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 507