About Warwick, MA
Warwick, MA is located in Franklin County in the state of Massachusetts.
The total City Population for Warwick is about 762 with about 8 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $267,753, which is roughly 32% lower than the Average Home Value of $394,572 for the state of Massachusetts, and roughly 30% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $75,179, which is roughly 13% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $86,370 for the state of Massachusetts, and roughly 23% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.39
Male Population Estimate: 49.6%
Female Population Estimate: 50.4%
Median Age: 50.1
Male Median Age: 48.6
Female Median Age: 47.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Warwick specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Franklin County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Franklin County: About 406.743 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Franklin County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 29% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Warwick is about 6.8%.
Massachusetts is ranked #3 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 85.22 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 78.66
The average living wage for the state of Massachusetts is $34.72/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Massachusetts a minimum wage score of 88.49 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.55/hr, which gives Massachusetts a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 24.09 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Massachusetts is $320.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 94.88 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Massachusetts does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Massachusetts does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Massachusetts does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Massachusetts does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Massachusetts does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Massachusetts does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Massachusetts does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ Massachusetts does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Massachusetts does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Massachusetts does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Massachusetts does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Massachusetts does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Massachusetts does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Massachusetts does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Massachusetts does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Massachusetts does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Massachusetts does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Massachusetts does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Blissville, MA ( 3.37 mi. )
- Eagleville, MA ( 4.56 mi. )
- Lake Mattawa, MA ( 4.56 mi. )
- N Orange, MA ( 4.56 mi. )
- North Orange, MA ( 4.92 mi. )
- Northfield, MA ( 5.35 mi. )
- Orange, MA ( 5.43 mi. )
- N Field, MA ( 5.44 mi. )
- No Field, MA ( 5.44 mi. )
- Wendell Depot, MA ( 5.69 mi. )
- Erving, MA ( 6.58 mi. )
- Richmond, NH ( 7.03 mi. )
- Farley, MA ( 7.30 mi. )
- S Royalston, MA ( 7.30 mi. )
- Mount Hermon, MA ( 7.38 mi. )
- Royalston, MA ( 7.85 mi. )
- Ashuelot, NH ( 8.12 mi. )
- Winchester, NH ( 8.20 mi. )
- Athol, MA ( 8.96 mi. )
- Mt Hermon, MA ( 8.98 mi. )
- Northfield Mount Hermon, MA ( 8.98 mi. )
- Northfield Mt Hermon, MA ( 8.98 mi. )
- Wendell, MA ( 9.14 mi. )
- Gill, MA ( 9.16 mi. )
- Millers Falls, MA ( 10.26 mi. )
- Bernardston, MA ( 10.62 mi. )
- Vernon, VT ( 11.09 mi. )
- Fitzwilliam, NH ( 11.30 mi. )
- Riverside, MA ( 11.42 mi. )
- Hinsdale, NH ( 12.19 mi. )
- Lake Pleasant, MA ( 12.28 mi. )
- Turners Falls, MA ( 12.30 mi. )
- Montague, MA ( 12.34 mi. )
- E Swanzey, NH ( 12.55 mi. )
- Swanzey Center, NH ( 12.55 mi. )
- Swanzey Ctr, NH ( 12.55 mi. )
- W Swanzey, NH ( 12.71 mi. )
- East Swanzey, NH ( 12.74 mi. )
- Troy, NH ( 12.85 mi. )
- Swanzey, NH ( 13.00 mi. )
- West Swanzey, NH ( 13.40 mi. )
- Phillipston, MA ( 13.50 mi. )
- East Deerfield, MA ( 13.73 mi. )
- Greenfield, MA ( 13.80 mi. )
- North Leverett, MA ( 13.98 mi. )
- Baldwinville, MA ( 14.28 mi. )
- Leyden, MA ( 14.57 mi. )
- Winchendon, MA ( 14.84 mi. )
- Templeton, MA ( 15.50 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 01378
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 875.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 978