N Attleboro's Livability
About N Attleboro, MA
N Attleboro, MA is located in Bristol County in the state of Massachusetts.
The total City Population for N Attleboro is about 36,976 with about 310 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $346,300, which is roughly 24% lower than the Average Home Value of $457,636 for the state of Massachusetts, and roughly 37% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $76,752, which is roughly 23% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $99,229 for the state of Massachusetts, and roughly 15% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.00
Male Population Estimate: 48.8%
Female Population Estimate: 51.2%
Median Age: 29.45
Male Median Age: 28.7
Female Median Age: 30.1
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of N Attleboro specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Bristol County: About 1.9679 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Bristol County: About 503.52 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Bristol County is about 50% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 43% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Massachusetts is ranked #3 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 85.22 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 78.66
The average living wage for the state of Massachusetts is $34.72/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.50/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Massachusetts a minimum wage score of 88.49 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $5.55/hr, which gives Massachusetts a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 24.09 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Massachusetts is $320.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 94.88 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Massachusetts does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Massachusetts does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Massachusetts does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Massachusetts does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Massachusetts does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Massachusetts does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Massachusetts does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ Massachusetts does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Massachusetts does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Massachusetts does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Massachusetts does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Massachusetts does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Massachusetts does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Massachusetts does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Massachusetts does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Massachusetts does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Massachusetts does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Massachusetts does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- No Attleboro, MA ( 0.00 mi. )
- Attleboro Falls, MA ( 0.59 mi. )
- Attleboro Fls, MA ( 1.04 mi. )
- North Attleboro, MA ( 1.29 mi. )
- S Attleboro, MA ( 2.47 mi. )
- South Attleboro, MA ( 2.47 mi. )
- Attleboro, MA ( 2.85 mi. )
- Plainville, MA ( 3.40 mi. )
- Cumberland, RI ( 4.86 mi. )
- Chartley, MA ( 5.23 mi. )
- Sheldonville, MA ( 5.73 mi. )
- Wrentham, MA ( 6.11 mi. )
- Darlington, RI ( 6.20 mi. )
- Central Falls, RI ( 6.28 mi. )
- Mansfield, MA ( 6.49 mi. )
- Albion, RI ( 6.71 mi. )
- Pawtucket, RI ( 6.78 mi. )
- Norton, MA ( 7.24 mi. )
- Lincoln, RI ( 7.25 mi. )
- Manville, RI ( 7.63 mi. )
- Foxborough, MA ( 7.84 mi. )
- Foxboro, MA ( 8.03 mi. )
- Rumford, RI ( 8.41 mi. )
- Seekonk, MA ( 8.83 mi. )
- Woonsocket, RI ( 9.26 mi. )
- Rehoboth, MA ( 9.35 mi. )
- Franklin, MA ( 9.42 mi. )
- N Providence, RI ( 9.59 mi. )
- No Providence, RI ( 9.59 mi. )
- Millerville, MA ( 9.72 mi. )
- S Walpole, MA ( 9.80 mi. )
- North Providence, RI ( 9.89 mi. )
- Friar Station, RI ( 10.10 mi. )
- Providence College, RI ( 10.10 mi. )
- South Walpole, MA ( 10.12 mi. )
- Norfolk, MA ( 10.41 mi. )
- Brown Station, RI ( 10.41 mi. )
- Brown University, RI ( 10.41 mi. )
- Providence Journal, RI ( 10.79 mi. )
- Centredale, RI ( 10.82 mi. )
- E Providence, RI ( 10.82 mi. )
- Esmond, RI ( 10.82 mi. )
- Bellingham, MA ( 10.87 mi. )
- Centerdale, RI ( 10.91 mi. )
- East Blackstone, MA ( 10.93 mi. )
- Providence, RI ( 10.96 mi. )
- East Providence, RI ( 11.10 mi. )
- N Smithfield, RI ( 11.30 mi. )
- Smithfield, RI ( 11.45 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 02760, 02761, 02762, 02763 (4 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 225.8 ft.
Area Code(s): 508, 774