About Woodville, ME
Woodville, ME is located in Penobscot County in the state of Maine.
The total City Population for Woodville is about 215 with about 2 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $108,155, which is roughly 39% lower than the Average Home Value of $177,874 for the state of Maine, and roughly 43% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $52,639, which is roughly 2% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,830 for the state of Maine, and roughly 8% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.45
Male Population Estimate: 49.3%
Female Population Estimate: 50.7%
Median Age: 49.9
Male Median Age: 41.9
Female Median Age: 43.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Woodville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Penobscot County: About 1.59403 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Penobscot County: About 86.2511 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Penobscot County is about 60% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 70% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Woodville is about 1.9%.
Maine is ranked #11 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.97 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.42
The average living wage for the state of Maine is $32.41/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Maine a minimum wage score of 81.24 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.08/hr, which gives Maine a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Maine is $307.18, resulting in a UI benefit score of 100 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Maine does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Maine does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Maine does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Maine does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Maine does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Maine does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Maine does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Maine does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Maine does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Maine does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Maine does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Maine does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Maine does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Maine does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Maine does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Maine does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Maine does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Maine does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Lincoln Ctr, ME ( 6.51 mi. )
- Mattamisc Twp, ME ( 6.51 mi. )
- Mattamiscontis Twp, ME ( 6.51 mi. )
- Molunkus Twp, ME ( 6.51 mi. )
- Medway, ME ( 6.92 mi. )
- Mattawamkeag, ME ( 6.96 mi. )
- Chester, ME ( 7.33 mi. )
- Winn, ME ( 7.59 mi. )
- Lincoln Center, ME ( 9.60 mi. )
- E Millinocket, ME ( 10.55 mi. )
- Grindstone Twp, ME ( 10.59 mi. )
- Soldiertown, ME ( 10.59 mi. )
- Soldiertown Twp, ME ( 10.59 mi. )
- East Millinocket, ME ( 10.70 mi. )
- Lincoln, ME ( 11.80 mi. )
- Kingman, ME ( 12.22 mi. )
- Kingman Twp, ME ( 12.95 mi. )
- Macwahoc Plt, ME ( 12.95 mi. )
- Lee, ME ( 13.08 mi. )
- Millinocket, ME ( 14.34 mi. )
- Springfield, ME ( 16.56 mi. )
- Cedar Lake, ME ( 18.33 mi. )
- Cedar Lake Twp, ME ( 18.33 mi. )
- Indian Purch, ME ( 18.33 mi. )
- Indian Purchase Twp, ME ( 18.33 mi. )
- Long A Twp, ME ( 18.33 mi. )
- Enfield, ME ( 18.88 mi. )
- Carroll Plt, ME ( 19.05 mi. )
- Prentiss Twp, ME ( 19.05 mi. )
- Webster Plt, ME ( 19.05 mi. )
- Benedicta, ME ( 19.17 mi. )
- Burlington, ME ( 19.74 mi. )
- Wytopitlock, ME ( 19.76 mi. )
- Silver Ridge, ME ( 20.32 mi. )
- Silver Ridge Twp, ME ( 20.83 mi. )
- Lowell, ME ( 21.28 mi. )
- Maxfield, ME ( 21.51 mi. )
- West Enfield, ME ( 21.75 mi. )
- Howland, ME ( 22.05 mi. )
- Lakeville, ME ( 22.72 mi. )
- Drew Plt, ME ( 22.88 mi. )
- Glenwood Plt, ME ( 22.88 mi. )
- Reed Plt, ME ( 22.88 mi. )
- Herseytown Twp, ME ( 22.90 mi. )
- Hrsytown Twp, ME ( 22.90 mi. )
- Sherman Sta, ME ( 22.90 mi. )
- Seboeis Plt, ME ( 23.99 mi. )
- Sherman Mills, ME ( 24.21 mi. )
- Passadumkeag, ME ( 24.46 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 04457
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 230.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 207