About Passadumkeag, ME
Passadumkeag, ME is located in Penobscot County in the state of Maine.
The total City Population for Passadumkeag is about 515 with about 9 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $74,647, which is roughly 58% lower than the Average Home Value of $177,874 for the state of Maine, and roughly 60% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $43,750, which is roughly 19% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,830 for the state of Maine, and roughly 24% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.32
Male Population Estimate: 60.4%
Female Population Estimate: 39.6%
Median Age: 49.4
Male Median Age: 46.3
Female Median Age: 45.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Passadumkeag specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Penobscot County: About 1.59403 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Penobscot County: About 86.2511 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Penobscot County is about 60% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 70% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Passadumkeag is about 8.8%.
Maine is ranked #11 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.97 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.42
The average living wage for the state of Maine is $32.41/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Maine a minimum wage score of 81.24 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.08/hr, which gives Maine a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Maine is $307.18, resulting in a UI benefit score of 100 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Maine does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Maine does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Maine does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Maine does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Maine does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Maine does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Maine does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Maine does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Maine does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Maine does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Maine does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Maine does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Maine does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Maine does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Maine does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Maine does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Maine does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Maine does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Olamon, ME ( 4.54 mi. )
- West Enfield, ME ( 5.09 mi. )
- Edinburg, ME ( 5.09 mi. )
- Lowell, ME ( 5.16 mi. )
- Enfield, ME ( 5.83 mi. )
- Seboeis Plt, ME ( 6.63 mi. )
- Greenbush, ME ( 7.26 mi. )
- Howland, ME ( 7.50 mi. )
- Cardville, ME ( 8.90 mi. )
- Greenfield Twp, ME ( 10.33 mi. )
- Greenfld Twp, ME ( 10.33 mi. )
- Burlington, ME ( 10.74 mi. )
- Lagrange, ME ( 10.79 mi. )
- Maxfield, ME ( 11.41 mi. )
- Costigan, ME ( 12.13 mi. )
- Lincoln, ME ( 13.38 mi. )
- Alton, ME ( 13.38 mi. )
- Argyle Twp, ME ( 13.48 mi. )
- Indian Island, ME ( 13.48 mi. )
- Milford, ME ( 14.10 mi. )
- Medford, ME ( 14.57 mi. )
- Lincoln Center, ME ( 15.09 mi. )
- Lake View Plt, ME ( 15.62 mi. )
- Orneville Twp, ME ( 15.62 mi. )
- Bradford, ME ( 16.95 mi. )
- Chester, ME ( 17.32 mi. )
- Old Town, ME ( 17.59 mi. )
- Lincoln Ctr, ME ( 18.00 mi. )
- Mattamisc Twp, ME ( 18.00 mi. )
- Mattamiscontis Twp, ME ( 18.00 mi. )
- Lee, ME ( 19.36 mi. )
- Hudson, ME ( 19.38 mi. )
- Derby, ME ( 19.47 mi. )
- Stillwater, ME ( 19.67 mi. )
- University Of Maine, ME ( 19.92 mi. )
- Milo, ME ( 20.00 mi. )
- Bradley, ME ( 20.61 mi. )
- Great Pond, ME ( 20.96 mi. )
- Orono, ME ( 21.52 mi. )
- Winn, ME ( 22.44 mi. )
- Glenburn, ME ( 23.00 mi. )
- Atkinson, ME ( 23.01 mi. )
- Charleston, ME ( 23.16 mi. )
- Brownville, ME ( 23.84 mi. )
- Woodville, ME ( 24.46 mi. )
- Veazie, ME ( 24.53 mi. )
- Amherst, ME ( 24.58 mi. )
- Lakeville, ME ( 24.69 mi. )
- East Corinth, ME ( 24.72 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 04475
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 136.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 207