About Osborn, ME
Osborn, ME is located in Hancock County in the state of Maine.
The total City Population for Osborn is about 77.
The Average Home Value is $185,800, which is roughly 4% higher than the Average Home Value of $177,874 for the state of Maine, and roughly 2% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $111,875, which is roughly 52% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,830 for the state of Maine, and roughly 49% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.27
Male Population Estimate: 55.8%
Female Population Estimate: 44.2%
Median Age: 50.8
Male Median Age: 43.4
Female Median Age: 45.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Osborn specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Hancock County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Hancock County: About 60.0972 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Hancock County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 79% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Maine is ranked #11 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.97 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.42
The average living wage for the state of Maine is $32.41/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Maine a minimum wage score of 81.24 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.08/hr, which gives Maine a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Maine is $307.18, resulting in a UI benefit score of 100 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Maine does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Maine does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Maine does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Maine does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Maine does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Maine does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Maine does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Maine does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Maine does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Maine does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Maine does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Maine does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Maine does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Maine does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Maine does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Maine does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Maine does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Maine does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Eastbrook, ME ( 6.20 mi. )
- Aurora, ME ( 6.23 mi. )
- Mariaville, ME ( 7.12 mi. )
- Waltham, ME ( 7.78 mi. )
- Amherst, ME ( 8.84 mi. )
- Fletchers Landing Twp, ME ( 11.93 mi. )
- Fletchers Ldg, ME ( 11.93 mi. )
- Otis, ME ( 11.93 mi. )
- Beddington, ME ( 12.16 mi. )
- Great Pond, ME ( 12.47 mi. )
- Franklin, ME ( 12.53 mi. )
- Clifton, ME ( 12.57 mi. )
- Deblois, ME ( 13.59 mi. )
- North Sullivan, ME ( 16.62 mi. )
- Bradley, ME ( 17.00 mi. )
- Hancock, ME ( 17.02 mi. )
- N Sullivan, ME ( 17.10 mi. )
- Dedham, ME ( 17.24 mi. )
- Sullivan, ME ( 17.59 mi. )
- Ellsworth, ME ( 17.80 mi. )
- Eddington, ME ( 18.18 mi. )
- Cherryfield, ME ( 18.35 mi. )
- East Holden, ME ( 18.89 mi. )
- S Gouldsboro, ME ( 19.84 mi. )
- Holden, ME ( 20.28 mi. )
- Lamoine, ME ( 20.38 mi. )
- Sorrento, ME ( 20.41 mi. )
- Milford, ME ( 20.83 mi. )
- University Of Maine, ME ( 21.97 mi. )
- Greenfield Twp, ME ( 22.25 mi. )
- Greenfld Twp, ME ( 22.25 mi. )
- Columbia, ME ( 22.83 mi. )
- Veazie, ME ( 22.93 mi. )
- Stillwater, ME ( 23.00 mi. )
- Brewer, ME ( 23.64 mi. )
- Trenton, ME ( 23.69 mi. )
- Orono, ME ( 23.85 mi. )
- Surry, ME ( 24.04 mi. )
- Steuben, ME ( 24.23 mi. )
- Salsbury Cove, ME ( 24.26 mi. )
- Costigan, ME ( 24.77 mi. )
- Gouldsboro, ME ( 24.78 mi. )
- Hulls Cove, ME ( 25.00 mi. )
- Milbridge, ME ( 25.04 mi. )
- South Gouldsboro, ME ( 25.29 mi. )
- Orland, ME ( 25.32 mi. )
- Cardville, ME ( 25.42 mi. )
- East Orland, ME ( 25.67 mi. )
- Old Town, ME ( 25.85 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 04408, 04605 (2 Total Zip Codes)
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 102.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 207