About Eastbrook, ME
Eastbrook, ME is located in Hancock County in the state of Maine.
The total City Population for Eastbrook is about 596 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $222,275, which is roughly 12% higher than the Average Home Value of $196,619 for the state of Maine, and roughly 2% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $56,827, which is roughly 5% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $59,885 for the state of Maine, and roughly 13% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.27
Male Population Estimate: 49.2%
Female Population Estimate: 50.8%
Median Age: 49.5
Male Median Age: 43.5
Female Median Age: 47.1
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Eastbrook specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Hancock County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Hancock County: About 60.0972 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Hancock County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 79% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Eastbrook is about 12.9%.
Maine is ranked #11 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.97 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.42
The average living wage for the state of Maine is $32.41/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Maine a minimum wage score of 81.24 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.08/hr, which gives Maine a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Maine is $307.18, resulting in a UI benefit score of 100 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Maine does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Maine does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Maine does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Maine does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Maine does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Maine does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Maine does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Maine does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Maine does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Maine does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Maine does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Maine does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Maine does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Maine does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Maine does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Maine does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Maine does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Maine does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Waltham, ME ( 5.17 mi. )
- Osborn, ME ( 6.20 mi. )
- Franklin, ME ( 6.37 mi. )
- Mariaville, ME ( 8.51 mi. )
- Fletchers Landing Twp, ME ( 9.29 mi. )
- Fletchers Ldg, ME ( 9.29 mi. )
- North Sullivan, ME ( 10.51 mi. )
- N Sullivan, ME ( 10.92 mi. )
- Hancock, ME ( 11.31 mi. )
- Sullivan, ME ( 11.45 mi. )
- Otis, ME ( 11.91 mi. )
- Deblois, ME ( 12.29 mi. )
- Aurora, ME ( 12.43 mi. )
- Beddington, ME ( 13.79 mi. )
- Amherst, ME ( 13.87 mi. )
- S Gouldsboro, ME ( 14.03 mi. )
- Sorrento, ME ( 14.21 mi. )
- Ellsworth, ME ( 14.59 mi. )
- Lamoine, ME ( 14.65 mi. )
- Cherryfield, ME ( 14.90 mi. )
- Clifton, ME ( 15.54 mi. )
- Dedham, ME ( 17.16 mi. )
- Salsbury Cove, ME ( 18.27 mi. )
- Trenton, ME ( 18.34 mi. )
- Great Pond, ME ( 18.67 mi. )
- Gouldsboro, ME ( 18.86 mi. )
- Hulls Cove, ME ( 18.90 mi. )
- Steuben, ME ( 19.07 mi. )
- South Gouldsboro, ME ( 19.15 mi. )
- East Holden, ME ( 19.91 mi. )
- Surry, ME ( 20.02 mi. )
- Prospect Hbr, ME ( 20.30 mi. )
- Columbia, ME ( 20.57 mi. )
- Milbridge, ME ( 20.59 mi. )
- Eddington, ME ( 20.72 mi. )
- Bradley, ME ( 21.16 mi. )
- Bar Harbor, ME ( 21.31 mi. )
- Holden, ME ( 21.70 mi. )
- Prospect Harbor, ME ( 22.05 mi. )
- Harrington, ME ( 22.38 mi. )
- Winter Harbor, ME ( 22.56 mi. )
- Birch Harbor, ME ( 23.07 mi. )
- E Blue Hill, ME ( 23.14 mi. )
- Orland, ME ( 23.38 mi. )
- East Orland, ME ( 23.65 mi. )
- East Blue Hill, ME ( 23.76 mi. )
- Corea, ME ( 23.79 mi. )
- Mount Desert, ME ( 25.15 mi. )
- Columbia Falls, ME ( 25.21 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 04634
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 194.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 207