E Vassalboro's Livability
About E Vassalboro, ME
E Vassalboro, ME is located in Kennebec County in the state of Maine.
The total population for Kennebec County is about 4,384.
The Average Home Value is $176,288 for Kennebec County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $177,874 for the state of Maine, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,830 for the state of Maine, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of E Vassalboro specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Kennebec County: About 1.8845 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Kennebec County: About 168.191 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Kennebec County is about 52% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 42% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for E Vassalboro is about 4.9%.
Maine is ranked #11 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.97 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.42
The average living wage for the state of Maine is $32.41/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Maine a minimum wage score of 81.24 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.08/hr, which gives Maine a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Maine is $307.18, resulting in a UI benefit score of 100 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Maine does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Maine does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Maine does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Maine does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Maine does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Maine does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Maine does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Maine does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Maine does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Maine does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Maine does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Maine does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Maine does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Maine does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Maine does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Maine does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Maine does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Maine does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- East Vassalboro, ME ( 0.00 mi. )
- N Vassalboro, ME ( 1.36 mi. )
- Vassalboro, ME ( 2.38 mi. )
- North Vassalboro, ME ( 2.76 mi. )
- South China, ME ( 4.00 mi. )
- China, ME ( 4.17 mi. )
- China Village, ME ( 4.88 mi. )
- China Vlg, ME ( 4.88 mi. )
- Winslow, ME ( 5.71 mi. )
- Weeks Mills, ME ( 6.89 mi. )
- Sidney, ME ( 7.17 mi. )
- Waterville, ME ( 7.19 mi. )
- Albion, ME ( 9.45 mi. )
- Palermo, ME ( 9.55 mi. )
- Windsor, ME ( 9.55 mi. )
- Oakland, ME ( 9.90 mi. )
- Augusta, ME ( 9.99 mi. )
- Benton, ME ( 11.07 mi. )
- Belgrade, ME ( 11.96 mi. )
- Shawmut, ME ( 12.47 mi. )
- Somerville, ME ( 12.64 mi. )
- Central Me Power Co, ME ( 12.77 mi. )
- Belgrade Lks, ME ( 12.84 mi. )
- Togus, ME ( 12.88 mi. )
- ME State Agencies, ME ( 13.04 mi. )
- Freedom, ME ( 13.26 mi. )
- Coopers Mills, ME ( 13.31 mi. )
- Fairfield, ME ( 13.50 mi. )
- Chelsea, ME ( 13.96 mi. )
- Liberty, ME ( 14.27 mi. )
- Belgrade Lakes, ME ( 14.84 mi. )
- Manchester, ME ( 14.89 mi. )
- Hallowell, ME ( 14.93 mi. )
- Clinton, ME ( 15.75 mi. )
- Washington, ME ( 16.07 mi. )
- Montville, ME ( 16.18 mi. )
- Smithfield, ME ( 16.27 mi. )
- Rome, ME ( 16.28 mi. )
- Unity, ME ( 16.31 mi. )
- Randolph, ME ( 16.34 mi. )
- Hinckley, ME ( 16.47 mi. )
- East Winthrop, ME ( 16.74 mi. )
- Whitefield, ME ( 16.75 mi. )
- Farmingdale, ME ( 16.81 mi. )
- Readfield, ME ( 17.48 mi. )
- Mt Vernon, ME ( 17.49 mi. )
- Mount Vernon, ME ( 17.57 mi. )
- Jefferson, ME ( 18.79 mi. )
- Pittston, ME ( 19.15 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 04935
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 205.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 207