About Danville, ME
Danville, ME is located in Androscoggin County in the state of Maine.
The total population for Androscoggin County is about 7,010.
The Average Home Value is $174,179 for Androscoggin County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $177,874 for the state of Maine, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $53,830 for the state of Maine, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Danville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Androscoggin County: About 1.85873 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Androscoggin County: About 139.076 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Androscoggin County is about 53% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 52% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Danville is about 6.6%.
Maine is ranked #11 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 68.97 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.42
The average living wage for the state of Maine is $32.41/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Maine a minimum wage score of 81.24 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.08/hr, which gives Maine a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 35.6 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Maine is $307.18, resulting in a UI benefit score of 100 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Maine does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Maine does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Maine does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Maine does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Maine does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Maine does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Maine does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Maine does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Maine does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Maine does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Maine does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Maine does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Maine does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Maine does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Maine does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Maine does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Maine does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Maine does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- New Gloucester, ME ( 4.06 mi. )
- New Gloucestr, ME ( 4.06 mi. )
- Poland Spring, ME ( 4.19 mi. )
- East Poland, ME ( 4.30 mi. )
- Auburn, ME ( 4.62 mi. )
- Poland, ME ( 5.94 mi. )
- Lewiston, ME ( 7.22 mi. )
- West Poland, ME ( 8.16 mi. )
- Durham, ME ( 8.24 mi. )
- Mechanic Falls, ME ( 8.64 mi. )
- Mechanic Fls, ME ( 8.87 mi. )
- Lisbon, ME ( 9.22 mi. )
- Minot, ME ( 9.32 mi. )
- Pownal, ME ( 9.61 mi. )
- Gray, ME ( 9.91 mi. )
- Lisbon Falls, ME ( 10.88 mi. )
- Raymond, ME ( 11.20 mi. )
- West Minot, ME ( 11.30 mi. )
- N Yarmouth, ME ( 11.45 mi. )
- Sabattus, ME ( 11.58 mi. )
- North Yarmouth, ME ( 11.89 mi. )
- West Bowdoin, ME ( 12.58 mi. )
- Casco, ME ( 12.76 mi. )
- Oxford, ME ( 13.09 mi. )
- Greene, ME ( 13.38 mi. )
- Pejepscot, ME ( 13.61 mi. )
- South Casco, ME ( 14.09 mi. )
- Hebron, ME ( 14.12 mi. )
- Ll Bean Co, ME ( 14.19 mi. )
- Freeport, ME ( 14.35 mi. )
- Otisfield, ME ( 14.39 mi. )
- Wales, ME ( 14.77 mi. )
- Bowdoin, ME ( 15.41 mi. )
- Cumberland Center, ME ( 15.42 mi. )
- Cumberlnd Ctr, ME ( 15.45 mi. )
- W Bowdoin, ME ( 15.46 mi. )
- North Windham, ME ( 15.65 mi. )
- Cumberland, ME ( 15.75 mi. )
- South Freeport, ME ( 16.16 mi. )
- Yarmouth, ME ( 16.25 mi. )
- Topsham, ME ( 16.27 mi. )
- Windham, ME ( 16.69 mi. )
- Frye Island, ME ( 17.04 mi. )
- Brunswick, ME ( 17.05 mi. )
- Turner, ME ( 17.07 mi. )
- N Windham, ME ( 17.10 mi. )
- No Windham, ME ( 17.10 mi. )
- Naples, ME ( 17.18 mi. )
- Birch Island, ME ( 17.47 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 04223
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 172.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 207