About Fillmore, IA
Fillmore, IA is located in Dubuque County in the state of Iowa.
The total City Population for Fillmore is about 3,202 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $163,200, which is roughly 19% higher than the Average Home Value of $132,435 for the state of Iowa, and roughly 25% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $64,180, which is roughly 1% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $65,122 for the state of Iowa, and roughly 1% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.50
Male Population Estimate: 50%
Female Population Estimate: 50%
Median Age: 39.6
Male Median Age: 38.8
Female Median Age: 40.6
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Fillmore specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Dubuque County: About 1.62918 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2020)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Dubuque County: About 210.34 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Dubuque County is about 59% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 27% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Iowa is ranked #35 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 27.78 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 21.53
The average living wage for the state of Iowa is $31.31/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Iowa a minimum wage score of 6.78 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $4.35/hr, which gives Iowa a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 48.44 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Iowa is $179.52, resulting in a UI benefit score of 26.72 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Iowa does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Iowa does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Iowa does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Iowa does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Iowa does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Iowa does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Iowa does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Iowa does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Iowa does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Iowa does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Iowa does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Iowa does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Iowa does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Iowa does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Iowa does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Iowa does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Iowa does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Iowa does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Bernard, IA ( 4.35 mi. )
- Cascade, IA ( 4.65 mi. )
- Epworth, IA ( 8.82 mi. )
- Peosta, IA ( 9.60 mi. )
- Farley, IA ( 9.81 mi. )
- Canton, IA ( 10.82 mi. )
- Centralia, IA ( 11.34 mi. )
- Worthington, IA ( 11.74 mi. )
- Zwingle, IA ( 11.81 mi. )
- Emeline, IA ( 12.14 mi. )
- Otter Creek, IA ( 13.14 mi. )
- Bankston, IA ( 13.19 mi. )
- Julien, IA ( 13.19 mi. )
- Scotch Grove, IA ( 14.05 mi. )
- Ironhills, IA ( 14.37 mi. )
- Key West, IA ( 14.87 mi. )
- Asbury, IA ( 15.02 mi. )
- La Motte, IA ( 15.08 mi. )
- Monticello, IA ( 15.08 mi. )
- Dyersville, IA ( 15.20 mi. )
- Onslow, IA ( 15.50 mi. )
- Center Grove, IA ( 15.69 mi. )
- Rockdale, IA ( 15.75 mi. )
- Dubuque, IA ( 16.45 mi. )
- Center Junction, IA ( 16.71 mi. )
- Fulton, IA ( 16.72 mi. )
- Monmouth, IA ( 16.95 mi. )
- Hopkinton, IA ( 17.03 mi. )
- Center Jct, IA ( 17.15 mi. )
- Baldwin, IA ( 17.46 mi. )
- McGraw Hill Companies, IA ( 17.90 mi. )
- Langworthy, IA ( 18.02 mi. )
- Sand Spring, IA ( 18.12 mi. )
- Durango, IA ( 18.22 mi. )
- Wyoming, IA ( 18.49 mi. )
- Shawondasse, IA ( 18.55 mi. )
- Massey, IA ( 18.58 mi. )
- New Vienna, IA ( 18.71 mi. )
- East Dubuque, IL ( 18.82 mi. )
- Amber, IA ( 18.85 mi. )
- Nashville, IA ( 18.99 mi. )
- Sageville, IA ( 19.17 mi. )
- Saint Donatus, IA ( 19.28 mi. )
- Hurstville, IA ( 19.42 mi. )
- Holy Cross, IA ( 19.88 mi. )
- Eagle Point, IA ( 20.01 mi. )
- Andrew, IA ( 20.17 mi. )
- Sherrill, IA ( 20.83 mi. )
- Luxemburg, IA ( 21.21 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 52033
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 922.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 563