About Inglefield, IN
Inglefield, IN is located in Vanderburgh County in the state of Indiana.
The total population for Vanderburgh County is about 66,909.
The Average Home Value is $157,242 for Vanderburgh County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $120,925 for the state of Indiana, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,001 for the state of Indiana, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Inglefield specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Vanderburgh County: About 6.13669 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Vanderburgh County: About 408.959 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Vanderburgh County is about 36% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 30% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Inglefield is about 1.3%.
Indiana is ranked #38 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 26.63 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 6.17
The average living wage for the state of Indiana is $30.14/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Indiana a minimum wage score of 11.45 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Indiana a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Indiana is $136.30, resulting in a UI benefit score of 3.01 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Indiana does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Indiana does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Indiana does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Indiana does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Indiana does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Indiana does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Indiana does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Indiana does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Indiana does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Indiana does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Indiana does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Indiana does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Indiana does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Indiana does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Indiana does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Indiana does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Indiana does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Indiana does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Darmstadt, IN ( 1.48 mi. )
- McCutchanville, IN ( 3.56 mi. )
- Daylight, IN ( 3.84 mi. )
- Warrenton, IN ( 4.71 mi. )
- Evansville Dress Regional Ai, IN ( 5.67 mi. )
- Knight, IN ( 5.67 mi. )
- Haubstadt, IN ( 6.67 mi. )
- Elberfeld, IN ( 7.06 mi. )
- Wheatonville, IN ( 7.61 mi. )
- Evansville, IN ( 8.39 mi. )
- Deaconess Hospital, IN ( 9.23 mi. )
- Saint Marys Medical Center, IN ( 9.23 mi. )
- Waterworks Dept, IN ( 9.23 mi. )
- University Of Evansville, IN ( 9.53 mi. )
- Fort Branch, IN ( 9.56 mi. )
- Parkers Settlement, IN ( 9.56 mi. )
- Cynthiana, IN ( 9.79 mi. )
- Chandler, IN ( 11.18 mi. )
- Blairsville, IN ( 11.22 mi. )
- Buckskin, IN ( 11.51 mi. )
- Wadesville, IN ( 12.35 mi. )
- Paradise, IN ( 12.47 mi. )
- Poseyville, IN ( 12.91 mi. )
- Bugtown, IN ( 13.21 mi. )
- Owensville, IN ( 13.41 mi. )
- Mackey, IN ( 13.46 mi. )
- Newburgh, IN ( 13.78 mi. )
- Lynnville, IN ( 14.69 mi. )
- Boonville, IN ( 15.20 mi. )
- Somerville, IN ( 15.36 mi. )
- Stewartsville, IN ( 15.79 mi. )
- Francisco, IN ( 16.63 mi. )
- Dayville, IN ( 16.69 mi. )
- De Gonia, IN ( 16.92 mi. )
- Princeton, IN ( 17.10 mi. )
- Baskett, KY ( 17.20 mi. )
- Pelzer, IN ( 18.34 mi. )
- Henderson, KY ( 18.57 mi. )
- Spottsville, KY ( 19.02 mi. )
- Spurgeon, IN ( 19.20 mi. )
- Yankeetown, IN ( 19.36 mi. )
- Oakland City, IN ( 19.51 mi. )
- Solitude, IN ( 19.57 mi. )
- New Harmony, IN ( 20.23 mi. )
- Patoka, IN ( 20.27 mi. )
- Griffin, IN ( 20.44 mi. )
- Bullocktown, IN ( 20.46 mi. )
- Reed, KY ( 20.95 mi. )
- Coe, IN ( 21.30 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 47618
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 468.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 812