About Finly, IN
Finly, IN is located in Hancock County in the state of Indiana.
The total population for Hancock County is about 9,607.
The Average Home Value is $161,403 for Hancock County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $120,925 for the state of Indiana, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,001 for the state of Indiana, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Finly specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Hancock County: About 2.5034 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Hancock County: About 118.081 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Hancock County is about 37% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 59% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Finly is about 5.1%.
Indiana is ranked #38 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 26.63 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 6.17
The average living wage for the state of Indiana is $30.14/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Indiana a minimum wage score of 11.45 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Indiana a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Indiana is $136.30, resulting in a UI benefit score of 3.01 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Indiana does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Indiana does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Indiana does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Indiana does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Indiana does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Indiana does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Indiana does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Indiana does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Indiana does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Indiana does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Indiana does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Indiana does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Indiana does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Indiana does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Indiana does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Indiana does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Indiana does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Indiana does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Carrollton, IN ( 0.31 mi. )
- Fountaintown, IN ( 2.26 mi. )
- Brookville Hts, IN ( 3.88 mi. )
- New Palestine, IN ( 4.15 mi. )
- Brookville Heights, IN ( 4.68 mi. )
- Spring Lake, IN ( 4.93 mi. )
- Freeport, IN ( 6.16 mi. )
- Gem, IN ( 6.27 mi. )
- Greenfield, IN ( 6.29 mi. )
- Morristown, IN ( 6.62 mi. )
- Eden, IN ( 7.50 mi. )
- Cumberland, IN ( 8.40 mi. )
- Fairland, IN ( 8.92 mi. )
- Wanamaker, IN ( 9.66 mi. )
- Gwynneville, IN ( 9.78 mi. )
- Acton, IN ( 10.09 mi. )
- Boggstown, IN ( 11.35 mi. )
- Shelbyville, IN ( 12.27 mi. )
- Oaklandon, IN ( 12.34 mi. )
- Charlottesville, IN ( 12.35 mi. )
- Irvington, IN ( 12.99 mi. )
- Charlottesvle, IN ( 13.22 mi. )
- Warren Park, IN ( 13.26 mi. )
- Carthage, IN ( 13.36 mi. )
- Arlington, IN ( 13.55 mi. )
- Willow Branch, IN ( 13.56 mi. )
- McCordsville, IN ( 13.94 mi. )
- Lawrence, IN ( 14.12 mi. )
- Beech Grove, IN ( 14.16 mi. )
- Manilla, IN ( 14.19 mi. )
- Woodbury, IN ( 14.28 mi. )
- Ft Benjamin Harrison, IN ( 14.61 mi. )
- Needham, IN ( 14.78 mi. )
- Fortville, IN ( 14.88 mi. )
- Urmeyville, IN ( 15.66 mi. )
- Homer, IN ( 15.79 mi. )
- Greater Indiana District, IN ( 16.02 mi. )
- Southport, IN ( 16.13 mi. )
- Knightstown, IN ( 16.47 mi. )
- Wilkinson, IN ( 16.54 mi. )
- Homecroft, IN ( 16.74 mi. )
- Warrington, IN ( 16.85 mi. )
- Greenwood, IN ( 16.97 mi. )
- Greenwd, IN ( 16.99 mi. )
- Grnwood, IN ( 16.99 mi. )
- Bengal, IN ( 17.22 mi. )
- Whiteland, IN ( 17.40 mi. )
- Raysville, IN ( 17.40 mi. )
- Shirley, IN ( 17.87 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 46129
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 832.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 317, 463