About Brylane, IN
Brylane, IN is located in Marion County in the state of Indiana.
The total population for Marion County is about 63,582.
The Average Home Value is $248,340 for Marion County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $120,925 for the state of Indiana, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,001 for the state of Indiana, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Brylane specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Marion County: About 16.7723 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Marion County: About 1251.17 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Marion County is about 76% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 77% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Brylane is about 5.6%.
Indiana is ranked #38 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 26.63 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 6.17
The average living wage for the state of Indiana is $30.14/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Indiana a minimum wage score of 11.45 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Indiana a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Indiana is $136.30, resulting in a UI benefit score of 3.01 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Indiana does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Indiana does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Indiana does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Indiana does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Indiana does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Indiana does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Indiana does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Indiana does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Indiana does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Indiana does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Indiana does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Indiana does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Indiana does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Indiana does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Indiana does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Indiana does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Indiana does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Indiana does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Army Finance Center, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Army Finance Ctr, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Bus Reply, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Business Reply, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Chase Bank, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Eli Lilly Co, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Fort Benjamin Harrison, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Indianapolis Brm, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Merchants Bank, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Pnc Bank, IN ( 0.00 mi. )
- Huntington Bank, IN ( 0.13 mi. )
- Indianapolis, IN ( 0.90 mi. )
- WW Grainger Inc, IN ( 2.30 mi. )
- Greater Indiana District, IN ( 2.57 mi. )
- Glendale, IN ( 2.73 mi. )
- Uptown, IN ( 4.05 mi. )
- Wynnedale, IN ( 4.96 mi. )
- Speedway, IN ( 5.08 mi. )
- Beech Grove, IN ( 5.24 mi. )
- Spdway, IN ( 5.33 mi. )
- Spdwy, IN ( 5.33 mi. )
- Rocky Ripple, IN ( 5.59 mi. )
- Warren Park, IN ( 5.75 mi. )
- N Crows Nest, IN ( 5.83 mi. )
- Spring Hills, IN ( 5.83 mi. )
- Irvington, IN ( 6.03 mi. )
- Crows Nest, IN ( 6.12 mi. )
- West Indianapolis, IN ( 6.31 mi. )
- Drexel Gardens, IN ( 6.53 mi. )
- Drexel Gdns, IN ( 6.53 mi. )
- Mars Hill, IN ( 6.53 mi. )
- Maywood, IN ( 6.53 mi. )
- North Crows Nest, IN ( 6.76 mi. )
- Homecroft, IN ( 6.96 mi. )
- Eagle Creek, IN ( 7.12 mi. )
- Southport, IN ( 7.79 mi. )
- Meridian Hills, IN ( 8.22 mi. )
- Meridian Hls, IN ( 8.80 mi. )
- Wanamaker, IN ( 8.85 mi. )
- Williams Creek, IN ( 9.11 mi. )
- Clermont, IN ( 9.24 mi. )
- New Augusta, IN ( 9.71 mi. )
- Nora, IN ( 9.71 mi. )
- Williams Crk, IN ( 9.71 mi. )
- Ft Benjamin Harrison, IN ( 10.01 mi. )
- West Newton, IN ( 10.33 mi. )
- Lakeside, IN ( 10.45 mi. )
- Castleton, IN ( 10.91 mi. )
- Oaklandon, IN ( 11.08 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 46283
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 720.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 317, 463, 765