About Reynoldsburg, IL
Reynoldsburg, IL is located in Johnson County in the state of Illinois.
The total City Population for Reynoldsburg is about 1,205 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $110,500, which is roughly 25% lower than the Average Home Value of $146,763 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 41% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $51,925, which is roughly 16% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $61,980 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 10% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.44
Male Population Estimate: 52.9%
Female Population Estimate: 47.1%
Median Age: 46.5
Male Median Age: 46.4
Female Median Age: 46.7
Racial Demographic Estimates
J. B. Pritzker
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Reynoldsburg specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Johnson County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Johnson County: About 262.14 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Johnson County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 9% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Illinois is ranked #10 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 70.95 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 61.76
The average living wage for the state of Illinois is $32.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Illinois a minimum wage score of 62.16 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.60/hr, which gives Illinois a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 48.44 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Illinois is $232.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 54.57 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Illinois does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Illinois does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Illinois does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Illinois does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Illinois does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Illinois does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Illinois does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Illinois does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Illinois does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Illinois does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Illinois does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Illinois does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Illinois does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Illinois does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Illinois does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Illinois does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Ozark, IL ( 2.02 mi. )
- Simpson, IL ( 3.49 mi. )
- Tunnel Hill, IL ( 3.49 mi. )
- Tunnel Hl, IL ( 3.66 mi. )
- Parker, IL ( 4.02 mi. )
- New Burnside, IL ( 4.38 mi. )
- Robbs, IL ( 5.71 mi. )
- McCormick, IL ( 6.26 mi. )
- Egyptian Hills, IL ( 6.86 mi. )
- Egyptian Shores, IL ( 6.86 mi. )
- Lake Crest, IL ( 6.86 mi. )
- Oldtown, IL ( 7.68 mi. )
- Creal Springs, IL ( 7.95 mi. )
- Wartrace, IL ( 8.02 mi. )
- Stonefort, IL ( 8.07 mi. )
- Grantsburg, IL ( 8.73 mi. )
- Vienna, IL ( 9.26 mi. )
- Goreville, IL ( 10.34 mi. )
- Ganntown, IL ( 10.50 mi. )
- Eddyville, IL ( 10.52 mi. )
- Dixon Springs, IL ( 10.77 mi. )
- Buncombe, IL ( 11.31 mi. )
- Eagle Point Bay, IL ( 12.10 mi. )
- Pulleys Mill, IL ( 12.10 mi. )
- Boles, IL ( 12.13 mi. )
- Reevesville, IL ( 12.28 mi. )
- Dykersburg, IL ( 12.38 mi. )
- Samoth, IL ( 12.62 mi. )
- Carriers Mills, IL ( 13.88 mi. )
- Dallasania, IL ( 13.88 mi. )
- Elvira, IL ( 13.97 mi. )
- New Columbia, IL ( 14.13 mi. )
- Carrier Mills, IL ( 14.40 mi. )
- Brownfield, IL ( 14.93 mi. )
- Mitchellsville, IL ( 16.03 mi. )
- Belknap, IL ( 16.09 mi. )
- Lick Creek, IL ( 16.39 mi. )
- Temple Hill, IL ( 16.43 mi. )
- Cypress, IL ( 16.86 mi. )
- Boaz, IL ( 16.87 mi. )
- Mermet, IL ( 17.16 mi. )
- Attila, IL ( 17.57 mi. )
- Marion, IL ( 17.65 mi. )
- Pittsburg, IL ( 18.52 mi. )
- Round Knob, IL ( 18.62 mi. )
- Karnak, IL ( 18.80 mi. )
- Spillertown, IL ( 18.94 mi. )
- Golconda, IL ( 19.05 mi. )
- Herod, IL ( 19.13 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 62972
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 680.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 618