About Lillyville, IL
Lillyville, IL is located in Cumberland County in the state of Illinois.
The total City Population for Lillyville is about 19,096 with about 7 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $144,900, which is roughly 1% lower than the Average Home Value of $146,763 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 23% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $53,170, which is roughly 14% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $61,980 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 8% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.38
Male Population Estimate: 49.3%
Female Population Estimate: 50.7%
Median Age: 40.1
Male Median Age: 37.7
Female Median Age: 42.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
J. B. Pritzker
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Lillyville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Cumberland County: About 5.42272 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Cumberland County: About 180.764 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Cumberland County is about 27% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 37% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Illinois is ranked #10 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 70.95 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 61.76
The average living wage for the state of Illinois is $32.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Illinois a minimum wage score of 62.16 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.60/hr, which gives Illinois a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 48.44 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Illinois is $232.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 54.57 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Illinois does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Illinois does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Illinois does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Illinois does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Illinois does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Illinois does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Illinois does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Illinois does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Illinois does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Illinois does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Illinois does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Illinois does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Illinois does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Illinois does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Illinois does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Illinois does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Sigel, IL ( 3.36 mi. )
- St Francis, IL ( 3.52 mi. )
- Green Creek, IL ( 3.92 mi. )
- Teutopolis, IL ( 4.25 mi. )
- Montrose, IL ( 4.28 mi. )
- Effingham, IL ( 7.14 mi. )
- Woodbury, IL ( 7.98 mi. )
- Big Spring, IL ( 8.48 mi. )
- Blue Point, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Boggsville, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Heartville, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Lake Sara, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Northmore Heights, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Park Hills, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Saint Marys, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- Trowbridge, IL ( 9.03 mi. )
- Neoga, IL ( 9.09 mi. )
- Kingman, IL ( 9.56 mi. )
- Dieterich, IL ( 9.70 mi. )
- Shumway, IL ( 10.78 mi. )
- Stewardson, IL ( 10.81 mi. )
- Cumberland, IL ( 11.08 mi. )
- Sumpter, IL ( 11.08 mi. )
- Funkhouser, IL ( 11.21 mi. )
- Jewett, IL ( 11.25 mi. )
- Gila, IL ( 11.56 mi. )
- Wheeler, IL ( 12.40 mi. )
- Toledo, IL ( 12.61 mi. )
- Watson, IL ( 12.91 mi. )
- Trilla, IL ( 13.90 mi. )
- Strasburg, IL ( 14.30 mi. )
- Bradbury, IL ( 14.53 mi. )
- Mode, IL ( 15.97 mi. )
- Greenup, IL ( 16.15 mi. )
- Hidalgo, IL ( 16.38 mi. )
- Janesville, IL ( 16.93 mi. )
- Herborn, IL ( 17.06 mi. )
- Rose Hill, IL ( 17.23 mi. )
- Beecher City, IL ( 17.97 mi. )
- Fancher, IL ( 17.99 mi. )
- Lerna, IL ( 18.00 mi. )
- Clarksburg, IL ( 18.26 mi. )
- Altamont, IL ( 18.32 mi. )
- Gays, IL ( 18.69 mi. )
- Mason, IL ( 18.77 mi. )
- Windsor, IL ( 18.83 mi. )
- Timothy, IL ( 18.94 mi. )
- Gilmore, IL ( 19.94 mi. )
- Mattoon, IL ( 20.43 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 62467
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 586.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 217