About Lafox, IL
Lafox, IL is located in Kane County in the state of Illinois.
The total population for Kane County is about 25,951.
The Average Home Value is $271,929 for Kane County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $146,763 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $61,980 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
J. B. Pritzker
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Lafox specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Kane County: About 2.55734 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Kane County: About 165.717 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Kane County is about 35% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 42% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Lafox is about 1.4%.
Illinois is ranked #10 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 70.95 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 61.76
The average living wage for the state of Illinois is $32.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Illinois a minimum wage score of 62.16 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.60/hr, which gives Illinois a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 48.44 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Illinois is $232.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 54.57 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Illinois does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Illinois does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Illinois does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Illinois does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Illinois does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Illinois does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Illinois does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Illinois does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Illinois does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Illinois does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Illinois does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Illinois does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Illinois does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Illinois does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Illinois does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Illinois does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Elburn, IL ( 2.67 mi. )
- Wasco, IL ( 3.58 mi. )
- Geneva, IL ( 4.35 mi. )
- Campton Hills, IL ( 4.40 mi. )
- Lily Lake, IL ( 5.62 mi. )
- Batavia, IL ( 5.69 mi. )
- Mooseheart, IL ( 5.75 mi. )
- North Aurora, IL ( 6.39 mi. )
- Saint Charles, IL ( 6.64 mi. )
- St Charles, IL ( 6.64 mi. )
- Kaneville, IL ( 6.87 mi. )
- Virgil, IL ( 7.82 mi. )
- Sugar Grove, IL ( 7.89 mi. )
- South Elgin, IL ( 8.70 mi. )
- Wayne, IL ( 8.86 mi. )
- West Chicago, IL ( 9.45 mi. )
- Plato Center, IL ( 9.75 mi. )
- Nicor Gas, IL ( 9.80 mi. )
- Northern Il Gas, IL ( 9.80 mi. )
- Northern Ill Gas Co, IL ( 9.80 mi. )
- Northwoods, IL ( 10.11 mi. )
- Big Rock, IL ( 10.24 mi. )
- Maple Park, IL ( 10.35 mi. )
- Aurora, IL ( 10.43 mi. )
- Follett Books Corp, IL ( 11.14 mi. )
- Elgin, IL ( 11.35 mi. )
- Eola, IL ( 11.37 mi. )
- Montgomery, IL ( 11.47 mi. )
- Montgmry, IL ( 11.98 mi. )
- Bartlett, IL ( 12.22 mi. )
- Chase Bank, IL ( 12.30 mi. )
- Warrenville, IL ( 12.33 mi. )
- At & T, IL ( 12.49 mi. )
- Boulder Hill, IL ( 12.67 mi. )
- Burlington, IL ( 12.96 mi. )
- Winfield, IL ( 13.27 mi. )
- Pingree Grove, IL ( 13.82 mi. )
- Bristol, IL ( 13.90 mi. )
- Cortland, IL ( 14.17 mi. )
- Citicorp, IL ( 14.19 mi. )
- Household Finance Corp, IL ( 14.19 mi. )
- Household Financial Services, IL ( 14.19 mi. )
- North Suburban, IL ( 14.19 mi. )
- Hinckley, IL ( 14.29 mi. )
- Carol Stream, IL ( 14.45 mi. )
- Oswego, IL ( 14.49 mi. )
- Little Rock, IL ( 14.50 mi. )
- Sleepy Hollow, IL ( 14.96 mi. )
- Ontarioville, IL ( 15.01 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 60147
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 804.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 630, 331