About Hubly, IL
Hubly, IL is located in Menard County in the state of Illinois.
The total City Population for Hubly is about 1,440.
The Average Home Value is $95,700, which is roughly 40% lower than the Average Home Value of $158,411 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 56% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $63,063, which is roughly 9% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $69,427 for the state of Illinois, and roughly 3% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.41
Male Population Estimate: 50.6%
Female Population Estimate: 49.4%
Median Age: 43.8
Male Median Age: 43.3
Female Median Age: 44.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
J. B. Pritzker
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Hubly specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Menard County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Menard County: About 83.7669 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Menard County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 71% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Illinois is ranked #10 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 70.95 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 61.76
The average living wage for the state of Illinois is $32.53/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Illinois a minimum wage score of 62.16 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.60/hr, which gives Illinois a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 48.44 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Illinois is $232.80, resulting in a UI benefit score of 54.57 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Illinois does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Illinois does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Illinois does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Illinois does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Illinois does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Illinois does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Illinois does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Illinois does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Illinois does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Illinois does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Illinois does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Illinois does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Illinois does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Illinois does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Illinois does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Illinois does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Illinois does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Luther, IL ( 4.00 mi. )
- Middletown, IL ( 4.41 mi. )
- Mason City, IL ( 5.03 mi. )
- New Holland, IL ( 5.22 mi. )
- Greenview, IL ( 5.55 mi. )
- Sweetwater, IL ( 5.94 mi. )
- Teheran, IL ( 9.60 mi. )
- Fancy Prairie, IL ( 10.04 mi. )
- Easton, IL ( 11.71 mi. )
- San Jose, IL ( 12.05 mi. )
- Barr, IL ( 12.15 mi. )
- Broadwell, IL ( 12.36 mi. )
- Athens, IL ( 12.45 mi. )
- Tice, IL ( 12.62 mi. )
- Atterberry, IL ( 12.71 mi. )
- Atterbury, IL ( 12.71 mi. )
- Petersburg, IL ( 12.92 mi. )
- Elkhart, IL ( 12.96 mi. )
- Williamsville, IL ( 13.82 mi. )
- Cantrall, IL ( 13.87 mi. )
- Hartsburg, IL ( 13.97 mi. )
- Lincolns New Salem, IL ( 14.00 mi. )
- Emden, IL ( 14.50 mi. )
- Biggs, IL ( 14.86 mi. )
- Lincoln, IL ( 15.18 mi. )
- Oakford, IL ( 16.34 mi. )
- Andrew, IL ( 16.60 mi. )
- Poplar City, IL ( 16.70 mi. )
- Delavan, IL ( 17.31 mi. )
- Sherman, IL ( 17.35 mi. )
- Bishop, IL ( 18.44 mi. )
- Salisbury, IL ( 18.50 mi. )
- Kilbourne, IL ( 18.64 mi. )
- Forest City, IL ( 18.73 mi. )
- Devereux Heights, IL ( 18.74 mi. )
- Green Valley, IL ( 18.77 mi. )
- Buffalo Hart, IL ( 18.95 mi. )
- Boynton, IL ( 19.05 mi. )
- Cornland, IL ( 19.29 mi. )
- Barclay, IL ( 19.49 mi. )
- Spaulding, IL ( 19.55 mi. )
- Topeka, IL ( 19.64 mi. )
- Tallula, IL ( 19.67 mi. )
- Lake Fork, IL ( 19.91 mi. )
- Bissell, IL ( 20.40 mi. )
- Lawndale, IL ( 20.66 mi. )
- Manito, IL ( 20.66 mi. )
- Burt, IL ( 20.74 mi. )
- Newmansville, IL ( 20.76 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 62642
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 561.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 217