About Tyhee, ID
Tyhee, ID is located in Bannock County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Tyhee is about 1,468 with about 180 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $263,393, which is roughly 17% higher than the Average Home Value of $218,555 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 18% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $82,292, which is roughly 33% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,392 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 21% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.60
Male Population Estimate: 41.9%
Female Population Estimate: 58.1%
Median Age: 36.6
Male Median Age: 29.2
Female Median Age: 31.2
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Tyhee specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Bannock County: About 2.35321 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Bannock County: About 254.278 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Bannock County is about 40% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 12% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Tyhee is about 10.6%.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Chubbuck, ID ( 2.02 mi. )
- Fort Hall, ID ( 4.09 mi. )
- Pocatello, ID ( 5.73 mi. )
- Idaho State Univ, ID ( 6.57 mi. )
- ISU, ID ( 6.91 mi. )
- Westwood Village, ID ( 6.91 mi. )
- Gibson, ID ( 10.21 mi. )
- Fort Hall Indian Reservation, ID ( 10.92 mi. )
- Ft Hall, ID ( 10.92 mi. )
- Pingree, ID ( 13.26 mi. )
- Springfield, ID ( 14.36 mi. )
- Sterling, ID ( 15.05 mi. )
- Inkom, ID ( 15.36 mi. )
- Thomas, ID ( 15.90 mi. )
- Rockford, ID ( 16.59 mi. )
- Riverside, ID ( 16.69 mi. )
- Blackfoot, ID ( 17.41 mi. )
- Moreland, ID ( 18.27 mi. )
- Groveland, ID ( 18.97 mi. )
- Aberdeen, ID ( 19.34 mi. )
- Rose, ID ( 21.67 mi. )
- Wapello, ID ( 22.51 mi. )
- American Falls, ID ( 23.40 mi. )
- Lower Presto, ID ( 23.96 mi. )
- McCammon, ID ( 24.99 mi. )
- Kimball, ID ( 25.01 mi. )
- Pebble, ID ( 27.28 mi. )
- Am Falls, ID ( 27.45 mi. )
- American Fls, ID ( 27.45 mi. )
- Taber, ID ( 27.66 mi. )
- Neeley, ID ( 27.82 mi. )
- Firth, ID ( 27.83 mi. )
- Garden Creek, ID ( 28.18 mi. )
- Robin, ID ( 28.18 mi. )
- Chesterfield, ID ( 28.68 mi. )
- Basalt, ID ( 28.82 mi. )
- Hawkins, ID ( 29.01 mi. )
- Thomas Junction, ID ( 29.59 mi. )
- Arimo, ID ( 30.83 mi. )
- Goshen, ID ( 30.85 mi. )
- Lava Hot Springs, ID ( 32.37 mi. )
- Lava Hot Spgs, ID ( 32.75 mi. )
- Topaz, ID ( 32.75 mi. )
- Bancroft, ID ( 33.25 mi. )
- Shelley, ID ( 33.68 mi. )
- Rockland, ID ( 33.85 mi. )
- Arbon, ID ( 34.96 mi. )
- Virginia, ID ( 35.08 mi. )
- Jamestown, ID ( 35.19 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83202
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 5972.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208