About Stone, ID
Stone, ID is located in Oneida County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Stone is about 4,154 with about 8 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $157,300, which is roughly 8% lower than the Average Home Value of $171,026 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 17% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $50,673, which is roughly 7% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $47,141 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 12% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.74
Male Population Estimate: 51.1%
Female Population Estimate: 48.9%
Median Age: 39.1
Male Median Age: 38.2
Female Median Age: 40.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Stone specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Oneida County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Oneida County: About 69.7188 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Oneida County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 76% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Snowville, UT ( 3.19 mi. )
- Holbrook, ID ( 10.27 mi. )
- Malad, ID ( 18.08 mi. )
- Pleasantview, ID ( 18.08 mi. )
- Gwenford, ID ( 20.47 mi. )
- Howell, UT ( 21.14 mi. )
- Portage, UT ( 23.51 mi. )
- Cherry Creek, ID ( 24.57 mi. )
- Woodruff, ID ( 24.69 mi. )
- Roy, ID ( 24.98 mi. )
- Washakie, UT ( 25.04 mi. )
- Malad City, ID ( 25.78 mi. )
- Daniels, ID ( 28.55 mi. )
- Plymouth, UT ( 29.91 mi. )
- Thatcher, UT ( 30.11 mi. )
- Bothwell, UT ( 30.50 mi. )
- Arbon, ID ( 31.03 mi. )
- Riverside, UT ( 31.86 mi. )
- Penrose, UT ( 32.36 mi. )
- Fielding, UT ( 32.86 mi. )
- Tremonton, UT ( 33.17 mi. )
- Utida, UT ( 33.31 mi. )
- Garland, UT ( 33.52 mi. )
- Clarkston, UT ( 33.77 mi. )
- Collinston, UT ( 35.08 mi. )
- Wheelon, UT ( 35.29 mi. )
- Park Valley, UT ( 35.35 mi. )
- Linrose, ID ( 35.36 mi. )
- Beaverdam, UT ( 35.82 mi. )
- Weston, ID ( 36.80 mi. )
- Elwood, UT ( 37.08 mi. )
- Clifton, ID ( 37.30 mi. )
- Dayton, ID ( 37.36 mi. )
- Newton, UT ( 37.73 mi. )
- Cornish, UT ( 38.04 mi. )
- Cache Junction, UT ( 38.29 mi. )
- Cache Jct, UT ( 38.29 mi. )
- Deweyville, UT ( 38.38 mi. )
- Oxford, ID ( 38.55 mi. )
- Beeton, UT ( 38.58 mi. )
- Heglar, ID ( 39.12 mi. )
- Rosette, UT ( 39.33 mi. )
- Rockland, ID ( 39.52 mi. )
- Trenton, UT ( 39.67 mi. )
- Crystal Springs, UT ( 39.78 mi. )
- Malta, ID ( 39.93 mi. )
- Bear River Cy, UT ( 40.25 mi. )
- Bear River City, UT ( 40.49 mi. )
- Hawkins, ID ( 40.63 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83252
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 6163.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208