About Pioneerville, ID
Pioneerville, ID is located in Boise County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Pioneerville is about 1,333.
The Average Home Value is $131,300, which is roughly 40% lower than the Average Home Value of $218,555 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 40% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $41,250, which is roughly 26% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,392 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 37% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.26
Male Population Estimate: 50.9%
Female Population Estimate: 49.1%
Median Age: 49.1
Male Median Age: 49.6
Female Median Age: 48.6
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Pioneerville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Boise County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Boise County: About 163.581 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Boise County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 43% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Centerville, ID ( 4.49 mi. )
- Placerville, ID ( 5.25 mi. )
- New Centerville, ID ( 6.83 mi. )
- Star Ranch, ID ( 9.38 mi. )
- Steirman, ID ( 9.38 mi. )
- Garden Valley, ID ( 9.72 mi. )
- Idaho City, ID ( 9.75 mi. )
- Horseshoe Bnd, ID ( 11.96 mi. )
- Crouch, ID ( 11.97 mi. )
- Lowman, ID ( 13.55 mi. )
- Banks, ID ( 15.85 mi. )
- Gardena, ID ( 17.11 mi. )
- Horseshoe Bend, ID ( 17.91 mi. )
- Silver Creek Plunge, ID ( 18.06 mi. )
- Sweet, ID ( 23.74 mi. )
- Montour, ID ( 24.15 mi. )
- Pearl, ID ( 24.67 mi. )
- Hidden Spgs, ID ( 24.70 mi. )
- Ola, ID ( 26.42 mi. )
- Hidden Springs, ID ( 26.45 mi. )
- Alpha, ID ( 30.22 mi. )
- Boise Cascade, ID ( 30.25 mi. )
- Federal Bldg, ID ( 30.25 mi. )
- Id State Dept Of Employ, ID ( 30.25 mi. )
- Idaho State House, ID ( 30.25 mi. )
- Idaho State Tax Commission, ID ( 30.25 mi. )
- Washington Group, ID ( 30.25 mi. )
- Garden City, ID ( 30.50 mi. )
- Vernon, ID ( 30.57 mi. )
- Boise State University, ID ( 30.77 mi. )
- Eagle, ID ( 31.82 mi. )
- Boise, ID ( 31.83 mi. )
- Mackey Bar, ID ( 32.16 mi. )
- Emmett, ID ( 32.80 mi. )
- Gross, ID ( 32.97 mi. )
- Ustick, ID ( 33.11 mi. )
- Rocky Bar, ID ( 33.79 mi. )
- Prairie, ID ( 34.80 mi. )
- Meridian, ID ( 36.91 mi. )
- Star, ID ( 36.99 mi. )
- Atlanta, ID ( 37.65 mi. )
- Mayfield, ID ( 38.14 mi. )
- Featherville, ID ( 38.41 mi. )
- Cascade, ID ( 38.51 mi. )
- Letha, ID ( 40.04 mi. )
- Paradise Hot Springs, ID ( 40.47 mi. )
- Middleton, ID ( 42.22 mi. )
- Pine, ID ( 42.80 mi. )
- Kuna, ID ( 42.96 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83622
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 4397.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208