About Pegram, ID
Pegram, ID is located in Bear Lake County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Pegram is about 3,617.
The Average Home Value is $130,900, which is roughly 40% lower than the Average Home Value of $218,555 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 40% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $48,065, which is roughly 13% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,392 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 26% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.58
Male Population Estimate: 49.7%
Female Population Estimate: 50.3%
Median Age: 38.5
Male Median Age: 37.3
Female Median Age: 39.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Pegram specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Bear Lake County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Bear Lake County: About 176.071 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Bear Lake County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 39% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Dingle, ID ( 8.88 mi. )
- Raymond, ID ( 9.79 mi. )
- Cokeville, WY ( 10.03 mi. )
- Wardboro, ID ( 10.89 mi. )
- Bloomington, ID ( 14.48 mi. )
- Paris, ID ( 15.21 mi. )
- Geneva, ID ( 15.25 mi. )
- Montpelier, ID ( 15.35 mi. )
- Fish Haven, ID ( 15.53 mi. )
- Saint Charles, ID ( 15.90 mi. )
- St Charles, ID ( 15.90 mi. )
- Glencoe, ID ( 16.97 mi. )
- Ovid, ID ( 17.08 mi. )
- Raymond, WY ( 18.24 mi. )
- Bern, ID ( 18.91 mi. )
- Bennington, ID ( 19.31 mi. )
- Garden City, UT ( 20.31 mi. )
- Liberty, ID ( 20.45 mi. )
- Round Valley, UT ( 21.92 mi. )
- Pickleville, UT ( 22.49 mi. )
- Swan Creek, UT ( 22.49 mi. )
- Laketown, UT ( 23.96 mi. )
- Meadowville, UT ( 24.85 mi. )
- Georgetown, ID ( 26.14 mi. )
- Nounan, ID ( 28.38 mi. )
- Randolph, UT ( 33.07 mi. )
- Smoot, WY ( 34.60 mi. )
- Cove, UT ( 35.46 mi. )
- Thatcher, ID ( 35.65 mi. )
- Franklin, ID ( 35.73 mi. )
- Lago, ID ( 35.99 mi. )
- Bench, ID ( 37.59 mi. )
- Frontier, WY ( 37.91 mi. )
- Richmond, UT ( 37.97 mi. )
- Fairview, WY ( 38.28 mi. )
- Preston, ID ( 38.60 mi. )
- Kemmerer, WY ( 38.82 mi. )
- Diamondville, WY ( 39.55 mi. )
- Niter, ID ( 39.56 mi. )
- Lewiston, UT ( 40.48 mi. )
- Afton, WY ( 41.58 mi. )
- Smithfield, UT ( 41.64 mi. )
- Labarge, WY ( 41.94 mi. )
- Hyde Park, UT ( 42.28 mi. )
- Soda Springs, ID ( 42.64 mi. )
- Grace, ID ( 42.83 mi. )
- Woodruff, UT ( 42.95 mi. )
- North Logan, UT ( 43.04 mi. )
- N Logan, UT ( 43.25 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83254
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 5924.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208