About Murray, ID
Murray, ID is located in Shoshone County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Murray is about 64 with about 1 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $127,894 for Shoshone County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $171,026 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $47,141 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.06
Male Population Estimate: 53.1%
Female Population Estimate: 46.9%
Median Age: 54
Male Median Age: 54.0
Female Median Age: 54.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Murray specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Shoshone County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Shoshone County: About 396.416 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Shoshone County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 27% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Prichard, ID ( 5.84 mi. )
- Silverton, ID ( 10.23 mi. )
- Osburn, ID ( 10.70 mi. )
- Wallace, ID ( 11.01 mi. )
- Mullan, ID ( 11.31 mi. )
- Kellogg, ID ( 14.59 mi. )
- Wardner, ID ( 14.92 mi. )
- Smelterville, ID ( 15.96 mi. )
- Pinehurst, ID ( 18.52 mi. )
- Enaville, ID ( 18.78 mi. )
- Trout Creek, MT ( 19.11 mi. )
- Copper King, MT ( 19.11 mi. )
- Thompson Fls, MT ( 19.11 mi. )
- Kingston, ID ( 19.94 mi. )
- Saltese, MT ( 21.97 mi. )
- Cataldo, ID ( 22.60 mi. )
- Thompson Falls, MT ( 24.09 mi. )
- Noxon, MT ( 25.05 mi. )
- Avery, ID ( 26.12 mi. )
- Haugan, MT ( 26.70 mi. )
- Calder, ID ( 28.70 mi. )
- Rose Lake, ID ( 29.21 mi. )
- Snider, MT ( 29.83 mi. )
- Heron, MT ( 30.67 mi. )
- De Borgia, MT ( 30.71 mi. )
- Saint Regis, MT ( 31.79 mi. )
- St Regis, MT ( 31.79 mi. )
- Cabinet, ID ( 33.11 mi. )
- Medimont, ID ( 36.29 mi. )
- Coeur D Alene, ID ( 38.35 mi. )
- Fernan Lk Vlg, ID ( 38.35 mi. )
- Clark Fork, ID ( 38.82 mi. )
- Bayview, ID ( 40.66 mi. )
- Fernan Lake Village, ID ( 41.46 mi. )
- Belmont, ID ( 41.71 mi. )
- Hayden Lake, ID ( 42.76 mi. )
- Santa, ID ( 42.97 mi. )
- CDA, ID ( 42.97 mi. )
- Dalton Gardens, ID ( 42.98 mi. )
- Fernwood, ID ( 43.12 mi. )
- Dalton Gdns, ID ( 43.83 mi. )
- Saint Maries, ID ( 44.26 mi. )
- St Maries, ID ( 44.26 mi. )
- Chilco, ID ( 44.35 mi. )
- Garwood, ID ( 44.96 mi. )
- Hayden, ID ( 45.00 mi. )
- Athol, ID ( 45.17 mi. )
- Harrison, ID ( 45.39 mi. )
- Careywood, ID ( 45.99 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83874
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 4082.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208