About Gibson, ID
Gibson, ID is located in Bingham County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Gibson is about 309 with about 7 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $156,559 for Bingham County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $171,026 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $30,288, which is roughly 36% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $47,141 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 47% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 3.19
Male Population Estimate: 48.2%
Female Population Estimate: 51.8%
Median Age: 34.5
Male Median Age: 35.5
Female Median Age: 33.0
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Gibson specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Bingham County: About 4.06601 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Bingham County: About 163.321 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Bingham County is about 3% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 43% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Fort Hall, ID ( 6.26 mi. )
- Riverside, ID ( 6.69 mi. )
- Thomas, ID ( 7.15 mi. )
- Blackfoot, ID ( 7.43 mi. )
- Moreland, ID ( 8.28 mi. )
- Rockford, ID ( 8.34 mi. )
- Groveland, ID ( 8.76 mi. )
- Pingree, ID ( 9.16 mi. )
- Tyhee, ID ( 10.21 mi. )
- Rose, ID ( 11.60 mi. )
- Chubbuck, ID ( 12.23 mi. )
- Wapello, ID ( 12.97 mi. )
- Fort Hall Indian Reservation, ID ( 13.03 mi. )
- Ft Hall, ID ( 13.03 mi. )
- Springfield, ID ( 13.36 mi. )
- ISU, ID ( 15.41 mi. )
- Westwood Village, ID ( 15.41 mi. )
- Kimball, ID ( 15.59 mi. )
- Pocatello, ID ( 15.92 mi. )
- Sterling, ID ( 16.39 mi. )
- Idaho State Univ, ID ( 16.52 mi. )
- Lower Presto, ID ( 16.77 mi. )
- Firth, ID ( 18.45 mi. )
- Basalt, ID ( 19.51 mi. )
- Taber, ID ( 20.27 mi. )
- Thomas Junction, ID ( 20.48 mi. )
- Goshen, ID ( 22.20 mi. )
- Inkom, ID ( 22.81 mi. )
- Aberdeen, ID ( 23.80 mi. )
- Shelley, ID ( 24.23 mi. )
- Woodville, ID ( 25.87 mi. )
- Jamestown, ID ( 29.26 mi. )
- Eagle Rock, ID ( 30.19 mi. )
- Chesterfield, ID ( 30.67 mi. )
- Atomic City, ID ( 30.86 mi. )
- American Falls, ID ( 31.09 mi. )
- Idaho National Lab, ID ( 31.83 mi. )
- Pebble, ID ( 32.43 mi. )
- Idaho Falls, ID ( 32.88 mi. )
- McCammon, ID ( 33.15 mi. )
- Am Falls, ID ( 33.36 mi. )
- American Fls, ID ( 33.36 mi. )
- Bone, ID ( 34.60 mi. )
- Ammon, ID ( 34.71 mi. )
- Neeley, ID ( 35.68 mi. )
- Osgood, ID ( 36.09 mi. )
- Lincoln, ID ( 36.62 mi. )
- Robin, ID ( 37.17 mi. )
- Garden Creek, ID ( 37.28 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83221
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 5168.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208