About Coolin, ID
Coolin, ID is located in Bonner County in the state of Idaho.
The total City Population for Coolin is about 10 with about 9 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $246,437 for Bonner County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $218,555 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $103,194, which is roughly 46% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,392 for the state of Idaho, and roughly 37% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.06
Male Population Estimate: 50%
Female Population Estimate: 50%
Median Age: 57.8
Male Median Age: 57.8
Female Median Age: 57.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Coolin specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Bonner County: About 0 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 0)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Bonner County: About 165.772 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Bonner County is about 100% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 42% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Idaho is ranked #41 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 24.75 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 13.95
The average living wage for the state of Idaho is $31.29/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Idaho a minimum wage score of 6.86 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $3.35/hr, which gives Idaho a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 30.66 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Idaho is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 5.2 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Idaho does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Idaho does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Idaho does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Idaho does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Idaho does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Idaho does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Idaho does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Idaho does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Idaho does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Idaho does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Idaho does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Idaho does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Idaho does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Idaho does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Idaho does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Idaho does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Idaho does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Nordman, ID ( 11.85 mi. )
- Priest Lake, ID ( 13.40 mi. )
- Colburn, ID ( 15.16 mi. )
- Ponderay, ID ( 18.12 mi. )
- Dover, ID ( 18.35 mi. )
- Sandpoint, ID ( 18.63 mi. )
- Kootenai, ID ( 18.79 mi. )
- Priest River, ID ( 20.64 mi. )
- Naples, ID ( 21.67 mi. )
- Laclede, ID ( 21.69 mi. )
- Oldtown, ID ( 21.72 mi. )
- Newport, WA ( 22.73 mi. )
- Cusick, WA ( 22.87 mi. )
- Usk, WA ( 22.90 mi. )
- Deep Creek, ID ( 22.98 mi. )
- Sagle, ID ( 23.28 mi. )
- Cocolalla, ID ( 27.46 mi. )
- Bonners Ferry, ID ( 28.30 mi. )
- Hope, ID ( 29.03 mi. )
- East Hope, ID ( 30.15 mi. )
- Careywood, ID ( 31.84 mi. )
- Ione, WA ( 32.05 mi. )
- Blanchard, ID ( 32.54 mi. )
- Granite, ID ( 33.12 mi. )
- Moyie Springs, ID ( 34.24 mi. )
- Metaline Fls, WA ( 35.15 mi. )
- Spirit Lake, ID ( 35.25 mi. )
- Metaline Falls, WA ( 35.88 mi. )
- Metaline, WA ( 36.01 mi. )
- Copeland, ID ( 36.01 mi. )
- Bayview, ID ( 36.64 mi. )
- Athol, ID ( 37.07 mi. )
- Elk, WA ( 37.46 mi. )
- Clark Fork, ID ( 38.14 mi. )
- Belmont, ID ( 39.12 mi. )
- Porthill, ID ( 39.36 mi. )
- Deer Lake, WA ( 41.70 mi. )
- Milan, WA ( 41.70 mi. )
- Chilco, ID ( 42.51 mi. )
- Chewelah, WA ( 42.70 mi. )
- Troy, MT ( 43.65 mi. )
- Twin Lakes, ID ( 43.66 mi. )
- Cabinet, ID ( 44.55 mi. )
- Garwood, ID ( 44.59 mi. )
- Deer Park, WA ( 44.72 mi. )
- Valley, WA ( 45.51 mi. )
- Loon Lake, WA ( 45.84 mi. )
- Addy, WA ( 46.22 mi. )
- Clayton, WA ( 46.49 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 83821
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 2859.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 208