Camp H M Smith's Livability
About Camp H M Smith, HI
Camp H M Smith, HI is located in Honolulu County in the state of Hawaii.
The total population for Honolulu County is about 85,366.
The Average Home Value is $657,018 for Honolulu County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $578,178 for the state of Hawaii, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $76,130 for the state of Hawaii, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Camp H M Smith specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Honolulu County: About 2.31554 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Honolulu County: About 237.652 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Honolulu County is about 41% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 17% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Camp H M Smith is about 3.1%.
Hawaii is ranked #14 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 64.29 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 45.11
The average living wage for the state of Hawaii is $40.4/hr, while the states minimum wage is $10.10/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Hawaii a minimum wage score of 16.36 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $9.35/hr, which gives Hawaii a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 90.43 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Hawaii is $250.10, resulting in a UI benefit score of 35.66 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Hawaii does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Hawaii does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Hawaii does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Hawaii does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Hawaii does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Hawaii does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Hawaii does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Hawaii does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ Hawaii does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Hawaii does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Hawaii does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Hawaii does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ Hawaii does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Hawaii does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Hawaii does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Hawaii does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Hawaii does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Hawaii does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Aiea, HI ( 1.09 mi. )
- Pearl City, HI ( 3.44 mi. )
- Fort Shafter, HI ( 3.48 mi. )
- Wake Island, HI ( 4.48 mi. )
- Jbphh, HI ( 4.74 mi. )
- Jb Pearl Harbor Hickam, HI ( 4.74 mi. )
- Joint Base Pearl Hbr Hickam, HI ( 4.74 mi. )
- Mililani, HI ( 5.41 mi. )
- Honolulu, HI ( 5.52 mi. )
- Tripler Army Medical Center, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Bancorp, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Bancorp Hawaii, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Bank Of Hawaii, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Board Of Water Supply, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- East West Center, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- First Hawaiian Bank, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Hawaiian Electric Company, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Hawaiian Telcom, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Hon, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Hono, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, HI ( 6.29 mi. )
- Waipahu, HI ( 6.68 mi. )
- Kaneohe, HI ( 7.57 mi. )
- Ewa Beach, HI ( 8.04 mi. )
- University Of Hawaii, HI ( 8.33 mi. )
- Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI ( 9.90 mi. )
- Wahiawa, HI ( 10.69 mi. )
- Kailua, HI ( 10.72 mi. )
- Wheeler Army Airfield, HI ( 10.83 mi. )
- Wheeler Aaf, HI ( 10.83 mi. )
- Kapolei, HI ( 10.87 mi. )
- Kalaeloa, HI ( 11.39 mi. )
- Makakilo, HI ( 11.42 mi. )
- Kunia, HI ( 11.59 mi. )
- Kaaawa, HI ( 11.69 mi. )
- Waimanalo, HI ( 11.72 mi. )
- Schofield Barracks, HI ( 12.43 mi. )
- Helemano Mltry Res, HI ( 13.69 mi. )
- Helemano Mltry Reservation, HI ( 13.69 mi. )
- Schofield, HI ( 13.69 mi. )
- Nanakuli, HI ( 15.32 mi. )
- Hauula, HI ( 15.51 mi. )
- Laie, HI ( 17.85 mi. )
- Waianae, HI ( 18.00 mi. )
- Waialua, HI ( 18.50 mi. )
- Haleiwa, HI ( 19.13 mi. )
- Kahuku, HI ( 20.39 mi. )
- Maunaloa, HI ( 47.95 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 96861
TimeZone: Hawaii-Aleutian Islands (GMT -10:00)
Daylight Saving: No
Average Elevation: 613.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 808