About Christmas, FL
Christmas, FL is located in Orange County in the state of Florida.
The total City Population for Christmas is about 1,310 with about 14 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $325,868, which is roughly 22% higher than the Average Home Value of $255,473 for the state of Florida, and roughly 33% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $74,250, which is roughly 14% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $64,192 for the state of Florida, and roughly 12% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.74
Male Population Estimate: 52.8%
Female Population Estimate: 47.2%
Median Age: 46.6
Male Median Age: 43.3
Female Median Age: 43.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Christmas specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Orange County: About 7.22525 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Orange County: About 647.969 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Orange County is about 45% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 56% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Christmas is about 2.6%.
Florida is ranked #32 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 36.22 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 30.13
The average living wage for the state of Florida is $32.28/hr, while the states minimum wage is $8.65/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Florida a minimum wage score of 25.7 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.98/hr, which gives Florida a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 75.11 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Florida is $173.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.4 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Florida does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Florida does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Florida does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Florida does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Florida does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Florida does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Florida does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Florida does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Florida does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Florida does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Florida does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Florida does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Florida does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Florida does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Florida does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Florida does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Florida does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Florida does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Chuluota, FL ( 7.90 mi. )
- Alafaya, FL ( 10.36 mi. )
- Oviedo, FL ( 12.16 mi. )
- Titusville, FL ( 12.21 mi. )
- Union Park, FL ( 13.07 mi. )
- Geneva, FL ( 13.50 mi. )
- Port Saint John, FL ( 13.74 mi. )
- Port St John, FL ( 13.74 mi. )
- Mims, FL ( 13.92 mi. )
- Azalea Park, FL ( 16.73 mi. )
- Goldenrod, FL ( 16.83 mi. )
- Scottsmoor, FL ( 16.94 mi. )
- Aloma, FL ( 17.23 mi. )
- Winter Springs, FL ( 17.57 mi. )
- Winter Spgs, FL ( 17.62 mi. )
- Sharpes, FL ( 18.16 mi. )
- Casselberry, FL ( 19.59 mi. )
- Cocoa, FL ( 19.67 mi. )
- Winter Park, FL ( 19.83 mi. )
- Orlando, FL ( 20.07 mi. )
- Fern Park, FL ( 20.66 mi. )
- Belle Isle, FL ( 20.87 mi. )
- Osteen, FL ( 21.53 mi. )
- Magnolia Sq, FL ( 21.67 mi. )
- Magnolia Square, FL ( 21.67 mi. )
- Maitland, FL ( 21.85 mi. )
- Amsouth, FL ( 21.85 mi. )
- Suntrust National Bank, FL ( 21.85 mi. )
- Suntrust Service Corporation, FL ( 21.85 mi. )
- Wells Fargo, FL ( 21.85 mi. )
- Sanford, FL ( 22.11 mi. )
- Longwood, FL ( 22.16 mi. )
- Altamonte Spg, FL ( 22.21 mi. )
- Edgewood, FL ( 22.23 mi. )
- Pine Castle, FL ( 22.47 mi. )
- Eatonville, FL ( 22.80 mi. )
- Lake Mary, FL ( 23.55 mi. )
- Altamonte Springs, FL ( 23.79 mi. )
- Rockledge, FL ( 23.93 mi. )
- Oak Hill, FL ( 24.63 mi. )
- Lockhart, FL ( 25.59 mi. )
- Buena Ventura Lakes, FL ( 25.82 mi. )
- BVL, FL ( 25.82 mi. )
- Orlo Vista, FL ( 25.83 mi. )
- Heathrow, FL ( 25.98 mi. )
- Enterprise, FL ( 26.03 mi. )
- Lake Monroe, FL ( 26.04 mi. )
- Kindred, FL ( 26.21 mi. )
- Deltona, FL ( 26.52 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 32709
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 30.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 321, 407, 689