About Bradley, FL
Bradley, FL is located in Polk County in the state of Florida.
The total population for Polk County is about 26,398.
The Average Home Value is $152,512 for Polk County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $207,987 for the state of Florida, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $55,343 for the state of Florida, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Bradley specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Polk County: About 4.73029 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Polk County: About 340.511 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Polk County is about 16% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 15% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Bradley is about 4.9%.
Florida is ranked #32 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 36.22 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 30.13
The average living wage for the state of Florida is $32.28/hr, while the states minimum wage is $8.65/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Florida a minimum wage score of 25.7 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.98/hr, which gives Florida a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 75.11 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Florida is $173.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 19.4 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Florida does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Florida does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Florida does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Florida does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Florida does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Florida does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Florida does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Florida does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Florida does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Florida does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Florida does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Florida does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Florida does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Florida does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Florida does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Florida does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Florida does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Florida does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Bowling Green, FL ( 7.46 mi. )
- Fort Meade, FL ( 8.67 mi. )
- Homeland, FL ( 10.28 mi. )
- Wauchula, FL ( 12.60 mi. )
- Duette, FL ( 14.15 mi. )
- Bartow, FL ( 14.53 mi. )
- Nichols, FL ( 14.77 mi. )
- Mulberry, FL ( 14.84 mi. )
- Ona, FL ( 14.87 mi. )
- Zolfo Springs, FL ( 16.53 mi. )
- Alturas, FL ( 17.25 mi. )
- Lithia, FL ( 18.49 mi. )
- Highland City, FL ( 18.56 mi. )
- Eaton Park, FL ( 21.49 mi. )
- Durant, FL ( 21.54 mi. )
- Wahneta, FL ( 21.60 mi. )
- Eagle Lake, FL ( 21.79 mi. )
- JPV, FL ( 21.82 mi. )
- Balm, FL ( 22.47 mi. )
- Wimauma, FL ( 23.07 mi. )
- Hillcrest Heights, FL ( 23.08 mi. )
- Eloise, FL ( 23.49 mi. )
- Valrico, FL ( 24.02 mi. )
- Riverview, FL ( 24.55 mi. )
- Cypress Gdns, FL ( 24.57 mi. )
- Frostproof, FL ( 24.76 mi. )
- Lakeland, FL ( 24.77 mi. )
- Plant City, FL ( 24.84 mi. )
- Highland Park, FL ( 24.95 mi. )
- Sydney, FL ( 25.12 mi. )
- Florence Vill, FL ( 25.16 mi. )
- State Farm Ins, FL ( 25.28 mi. )
- Winter Hvn, FL ( 25.28 mi. )
- Lake Wales, FL ( 25.30 mi. )
- Winter Haven, FL ( 25.65 mi. )
- Cypress Gardens, FL ( 25.71 mi. )
- Babson Park, FL ( 26.07 mi. )
- Sun City Center, FL ( 26.36 mi. )
- Avon Park, FL ( 26.71 mi. )
- Dover, FL ( 27.13 mi. )
- Waverly, FL ( 27.21 mi. )
- Gibsonia, FL ( 27.43 mi. )
- Myakka City, FL ( 28.02 mi. )
- Brandon, FL ( 28.17 mi. )
- Auburndale, FL ( 28.55 mi. )
- Florence Villa, FL ( 28.61 mi. )
- Gibsonton, FL ( 28.89 mi. )
- Apollo Beach, FL ( 29.32 mi. )
- Dundee, FL ( 29.43 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 33835
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 174.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 863