Dupont Inc's Livability
About Dupont Inc, DE
Dupont Inc, DE is located in New Castle County in the state of Delaware.
The total population for New Castle County is about 22,205.
The Average Home Value is $279,315 for New Castle County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $260,718 for the state of Delaware, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $64,270 for the state of Delaware, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Dupont Inc specifically.
Average # of Homicides for New Castle County: About 7.85802 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for New Castle County: About 551.251 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
New Castle County is about 50% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 48% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Dupont Inc is about 8.6%.
Delaware is ranked #24 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 47.92 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 32.3
The average living wage for the state of Delaware is $33.85/hr, while the states minimum wage is $9.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Delaware a minimum wage score of 28.45 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.23/hr, which gives Delaware a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 2.17 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Delaware is $209.13, resulting in a UI benefit score of 35.42 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Delaware does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Delaware does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Delaware does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Delaware does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Delaware does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Delaware does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Delaware does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Delaware does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Delaware does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Delaware does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Delaware does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Delaware does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Delaware does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Delaware does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Delaware does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Delaware does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Delaware does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Delaware does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Bank Of America, DE ( 0.00 mi. )
- Chase Manhattan Bank N A, DE ( 0.00 mi. )
- Delmarva Power, DE ( 0.00 mi. )
- Wilmington Trust, DE ( 0.00 mi. )
- Wilmington, DE ( 0.40 mi. )
- Edgemoor, DE ( 2.19 mi. )
- Elsmere, DE ( 2.60 mi. )
- Minquadale, DE ( 2.88 mi. )
- Bellefonte, DE ( 2.95 mi. )
- Rockland, DE ( 3.73 mi. )
- Montchanin, DE ( 3.78 mi. )
- Greenville, DE ( 3.79 mi. )
- Newport, DE ( 3.81 mi. )
- Penns Grove, NJ ( 4.31 mi. )
- Talleyville, DE ( 4.36 mi. )
- Winterthur, DE ( 4.60 mi. )
- Deepwater, NJ ( 5.24 mi. )
- Stanton, DE ( 5.42 mi. )
- Arden, DE ( 5.47 mi. )
- New Castle, DE ( 5.51 mi. )
- Carneys Point Township, NJ ( 5.82 mi. )
- Marshallton, DE ( 5.88 mi. )
- Citibank, DE ( 5.90 mi. )
- Claymont, DE ( 6.04 mi. )
- Carneys Point, NJ ( 6.26 mi. )
- Pedricktown, NJ ( 7.46 mi. )
- Ogden, PA ( 7.52 mi. )
- Bethel, PA ( 7.54 mi. )
- Hockessin, DE ( 7.62 mi. )
- Historic New Castle, DE ( 7.74 mi. )
- Hst Newcastle, DE ( 7.74 mi. )
- Manor, DE ( 7.74 mi. )
- Lower Chichester, PA ( 8.00 mi. )
- Garnet Valley, PA ( 8.04 mi. )
- Yorklyn, DE ( 8.08 mi. )
- Fairville, PA ( 8.13 mi. )
- Boothwyn, PA ( 8.20 mi. )
- Christiana, DE ( 8.21 mi. )
- Marcus Hook, PA ( 8.32 mi. )
- Chadds Ford, PA ( 8.37 mi. )
- Linwood, PA ( 8.46 mi. )
- Pennsville, NJ ( 8.48 mi. )
- Upper Chichester, PA ( 8.61 mi. )
- Mendenhall, PA ( 9.00 mi. )
- Concord, PA ( 9.02 mi. )
- Twin Oaks, PA ( 9.22 mi. )
- Trainer, PA ( 9.35 mi. )
- Concordville, PA ( 9.71 mi. )
- State Farm Insurance, PA ( 9.72 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 19898
TimeZone: Eastern (GMT -05:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 90.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 302