Virginia Dale's Livability
About Virginia Dale, CO
Virginia Dale, CO is located in Larimer County in the state of Colorado.
The total City Population for Virginia Dale is about 1,759 with about 1 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $341,300, which is roughly 23% higher than the Average Home Value of $264,378 for the state of Colorado, and roughly 45% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $71,172, which is roughly 14% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $61,414 for the state of Colorado, and roughly 19% higher higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.21
Male Population Estimate: 50.7%
Female Population Estimate: 49.3%
Median Age: 53.6
Male Median Age: 53.8
Female Median Age: 53.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Virginia Dale specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Larimer County: About 1.649 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Larimer County: About 201.128 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Larimer County is about 58% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 30% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Colorado is ranked #9 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 71.88 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 73.46
The average living wage for the state of Colorado is $34.94/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.32/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Colorado a minimum wage score of 69.67 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $9.30/hr, which gives Colorado a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 68.4 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Colorado is $295.68, resulting in a UI benefit score of 80.13 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Colorado does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Colorado does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Colorado does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Colorado does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Colorado does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Colorado does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Colorado does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Colorado does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Colorado does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Colorado does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Colorado does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Colorado does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Colorado does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Colorado does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Colorado does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Colorado does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Colorado does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Colorado does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Harriman, WY ( 6.25 mi. )
- Buford, WY ( 11.77 mi. )
- Tie Siding, WY ( 11.97 mi. )
- Livermore, CO ( 13.04 mi. )
- Granite Canon, WY ( 13.88 mi. )
- Granite Canyon, WY ( 13.88 mi. )
- Red Feather Lakes, CO ( 16.04 mi. )
- Waverly, CO ( 20.73 mi. )
- Laporte, CO ( 24.31 mi. )
- Bellvue, CO ( 24.50 mi. )
- Carr, CO ( 25.07 mi. )
- Wellington, CO ( 25.14 mi. )
- Red Fe Lks, CO ( 26.76 mi. )
- Ft Collins, CO ( 27.22 mi. )
- Laramie, WY ( 27.99 mi. )
- Teledyne Water Pik, CO ( 29.03 mi. )
- Fe Warren AFB, WY ( 29.26 mi. )
- Colorado State University, CO ( 29.67 mi. )
- Cheynne Shared Brm, WY ( 30.34 mi. )
- State Of Wyoming, WY ( 30.34 mi. )
- Cheyenne, WY ( 31.66 mi. )
- Foxpark, WY ( 31.75 mi. )
- Fort Collins, CO ( 31.78 mi. )
- Horse Creek, WY ( 32.95 mi. )
- Masonville, CO ( 33.06 mi. )
- Nunn, CO ( 33.67 mi. )
- Glen Haven, CO ( 34.97 mi. )
- Jelm, WY ( 35.33 mi. )
- Timnath, CO ( 35.41 mi. )
- Drake, CO ( 36.10 mi. )
- Woods Landing, WY ( 36.22 mi. )
- Pierce, CO ( 37.22 mi. )
- Archer, WY ( 38.23 mi. )
- Severance, CO ( 38.93 mi. )
- Loveland, CO ( 40.08 mi. )
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO ( 40.25 mi. )
- Windsor, CO ( 40.37 mi. )
- Eastman Kodak Co, CO ( 40.44 mi. )
- Ault, CO ( 40.67 mi. )
- Estes Park, CO ( 41.38 mi. )
- Mountain Home, WY ( 43.07 mi. )
- Iron Mountain, WY ( 43.67 mi. )
- Eaton, CO ( 44.55 mi. )
- Bosler, WY ( 46.51 mi. )
- Johnstown, CO ( 46.75 mi. )
- Lucerne, CO ( 47.13 mi. )
- Centennial, WY ( 47.35 mi. )
- Berthoud, CO ( 47.51 mi. )
- Greeley, CO ( 48.01 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 80536
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 7325.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 970