About Carr, CO
Carr, CO is located in Weld County in the state of Colorado.
The total City Population for Carr is about 430 with about 2 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $332,500, which is roughly 2% higher than the Average Home Value of $325,204 for the state of Colorado, and roughly 35% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $70,131 for the state of Colorado, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.31
Male Population Estimate: 48.1%
Female Population Estimate: 51.9%
Median Age: 44.6
Male Median Age: 45.2
Female Median Age: 44.3
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Carr specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Weld County: About 2.22116 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Weld County: About 272.778 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Weld County is about 44% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 5% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Colorado is ranked #9 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 71.88 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 73.46
The average living wage for the state of Colorado is $34.94/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.32/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Colorado a minimum wage score of 69.67 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $9.30/hr, which gives Colorado a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 68.4 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Colorado is $295.68, resulting in a UI benefit score of 80.13 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Colorado does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Colorado does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Colorado does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Colorado does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ Colorado does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Colorado does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Colorado does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Colorado does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Colorado does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Colorado does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Colorado does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Colorado does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Colorado does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ Colorado does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Colorado does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Colorado does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Colorado does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ Colorado does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Nunn, CO ( 13.37 mi. )
- Wellington, CO ( 15.16 mi. )
- Waverly, CO ( 15.25 mi. )
- Cheynne Shared Brm, WY ( 16.67 mi. )
- State Of Wyoming, WY ( 16.67 mi. )
- Granite Canon, WY ( 16.94 mi. )
- Granite Canyon, WY ( 16.94 mi. )
- Cheyenne, WY ( 17.08 mi. )
- Pierce, CO ( 18.44 mi. )
- Fe Warren AFB, WY ( 18.69 mi. )
- Livermore, CO ( 19.20 mi. )
- Harriman, WY ( 20.94 mi. )
- Archer, WY ( 21.09 mi. )
- Ault, CO ( 22.34 mi. )
- Laporte, CO ( 22.69 mi. )
- Teledyne Water Pik, CO ( 24.07 mi. )
- Bellvue, CO ( 24.24 mi. )
- Ft Collins, CO ( 24.40 mi. )
- Colorado State University, CO ( 24.89 mi. )
- Virginia Dale, CO ( 25.07 mi. )
- Timnath, CO ( 25.43 mi. )
- Severance, CO ( 25.53 mi. )
- Fort Collins, CO ( 26.04 mi. )
- Eaton, CO ( 26.94 mi. )
- Buford, WY ( 27.28 mi. )
- Carpenter, WY ( 28.55 mi. )
- Eastman Kodak Co, CO ( 28.92 mi. )
- Windsor, CO ( 29.58 mi. )
- Hillsdale, WY ( 29.98 mi. )
- Galeton, CO ( 30.01 mi. )
- Lucerne, CO ( 30.04 mi. )
- Hereford, CO ( 30.19 mi. )
- Masonville, CO ( 33.24 mi. )
- Greeley, CO ( 33.65 mi. )
- Burns, WY ( 33.71 mi. )
- Briggsdale, CO ( 33.76 mi. )
- State Farm Ins, CO ( 33.77 mi. )
- Grover, CO ( 33.94 mi. )
- Iron Mountain, WY ( 34.45 mi. )
- Loveland, CO ( 34.53 mi. )
- Univ Of Northern Colorado, CO ( 35.04 mi. )
- Gill, CO ( 35.14 mi. )
- Tie Siding, WY ( 35.33 mi. )
- Garden City, CO ( 35.95 mi. )
- Evans, CO ( 37.29 mi. )
- Egbert, WY ( 37.33 mi. )
- Red Feather Lakes, CO ( 37.66 mi. )
- Johnstown, CO ( 37.91 mi. )
- Kersey, CO ( 38.16 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 80612
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 5682.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 970