About Naples, CA
Naples, CA is located in Santa Barbara County in the state of California.
The total City Population for Naples is about 32,031 with about 2 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $857,100, which is roughly 31% higher than the Average Home Value of $588,722 for the state of California, and roughly 75% higher than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $87,870, which is roughly 5% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $83,076 for the state of California, and roughly 26% higher higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 1.84
Male Population Estimate: 48.7%
Female Population Estimate: 51.3%
Median Age: 42.7
Male Median Age: 42.9
Female Median Age: 42.6
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Naples specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Santa Barbara County: About 5.70176 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Santa Barbara County: About 488.346 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Santa Barbara County is about 31% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 41% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
California is ranked #4 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 84.2 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 66.74
The average living wage for the state of California is $40.83/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives California a minimum wage score of 51.89 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.00/hr, which gives California a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for California is $260.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 39.13 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ California does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ California does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ California does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ California does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ California does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ California does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X California does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ California does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ California does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X California does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ California does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ California does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ California does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ California does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ California does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ California does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ California does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ California does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- UCSB Student Dorm Boxes, CA ( 5.33 mi. )
- Goleta, CA ( 5.68 mi. )
- Isla Vista, CA ( 5.89 mi. )
- Univ Of Ca Santa Barbara, CA ( 6.61 mi. )
- Univ Of Cal Santa Barbara, CA ( 6.61 mi. )
- Santa Barbara, CA ( 13.63 mi. )
- Santa Ynez, CA ( 14.40 mi. )
- Gaviota, CA ( 14.72 mi. )
- Solvang, CA ( 14.74 mi. )
- Ballard, CA ( 16.16 mi. )
- Los Olivos, CA ( 17.84 mi. )
- Buellton, CA ( 18.00 mi. )
- Montecito, CA ( 18.68 mi. )
- Summerland, CA ( 20.83 mi. )
- Carpinteria, CA ( 25.66 mi. )
- Los Alamos, CA ( 27.46 mi. )
- La Conchita, CA ( 29.68 mi. )
- Mission Hills, CA ( 32.19 mi. )
- Lompoc, CA ( 32.89 mi. )
- Vandenberg Village, CA ( 34.16 mi. )
- Sisquoc, CA ( 34.77 mi. )
- Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA ( 36.76 mi. )
- Vandenbrg AFB, CA ( 36.76 mi. )
- Garey, CA ( 36.82 mi. )
- Rancho Suey, CA ( 36.98 mi. )
- Casitas Springs, CA ( 37.48 mi. )
- Oak View, CA ( 37.68 mi. )
- New Cuyama, CA ( 38.08 mi. )
- Vandenberg AFB, CA ( 38.24 mi. )
- Cuyama, CA ( 39.10 mi. )
- Meiners Oaks, CA ( 39.23 mi. )
- Ventura, CA ( 39.57 mi. )
- Orcutt, CA ( 39.58 mi. )
- Ventura County Gov, CA ( 39.66 mi. )
- Ojai, CA ( 40.55 mi. )
- Casmalia, CA ( 42.51 mi. )
- San Buenaventura, CA ( 43.04 mi. )
- Santa Maria, CA ( 43.72 mi. )
- Port Hueneme CBC Base, CA ( 47.06 mi. )
- Port Hueneme Naval Construct, CA ( 47.06 mi. )
- Prt Hueneme, CA ( 47.06 mi. )
- Port Hueneme, CA ( 47.20 mi. )
- Oxnard, CA ( 47.44 mi. )
- Saticoy, CA ( 47.65 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 93117
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 8.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 562