About Drytown, CA
Drytown, CA is located in Amador County in the state of California.
The total City Population for Drytown is about 13 with about 2 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $318,243 for Amador County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $588,722 for the state of California, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $83,076 for the state of California, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.26
Male Population Estimate: 53.8%
Female Population Estimate: 46.2%
Median Age: 50.3
Male Median Age: 48.3
Female Median Age: 53.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Drytown specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Amador County: About 5.65172 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Amador County: About 237.071 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Amador County is about 30% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 18% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
California is ranked #4 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 84.2 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 66.74
The average living wage for the state of California is $40.83/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives California a minimum wage score of 51.89 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.00/hr, which gives California a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for California is $260.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 39.13 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ California does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ California does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ California does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ California does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ California does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ California does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X California does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ California does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ California does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X California does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ California does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ California does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ California does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ California does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ California does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ California does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ California does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ California does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Amador City, CA ( 2.39 mi. )
- Plymouth, CA ( 2.62 mi. )
- Sutter Creek, CA ( 4.72 mi. )
- Sutter Hill, CA ( 5.25 mi. )
- Martell, CA ( 5.99 mi. )
- Sunnybrook, CA ( 6.75 mi. )
- Ione, CA ( 7.05 mi. )
- Fiddletown, CA ( 7.06 mi. )
- Camanche Lake, CA ( 7.50 mi. )
- Jackson, CA ( 7.83 mi. )
- Carbondale, CA ( 8.30 mi. )
- River Pines, CA ( 9.62 mi. )
- Nashville, CA ( 9.63 mi. )
- Mount Aukum, CA ( 10.30 mi. )
- Latrobe, CA ( 10.69 mi. )
- Pine Grove, CA ( 11.20 mi. )
- Clinton, CA ( 11.20 mi. )
- Mokelumne Hill, CA ( 12.40 mi. )
- Rancho Murieta, CA ( 12.45 mi. )
- Volcano, CA ( 12.83 mi. )
- Shingle Spgs, CA ( 13.68 mi. )
- Outingdale, CA ( 14.06 mi. )
- Lockwood, CA ( 14.17 mi. )
- Campo Seco, CA ( 14.68 mi. )
- Pioneer, CA ( 14.75 mi. )
- Fair Play, CA ( 15.08 mi. )
- Rncho Murieta, CA ( 15.30 mi. )
- Glencoe, CA ( 15.95 mi. )
- Shingle Springs, CA ( 16.22 mi. )
- Diamond Spgs, CA ( 16.64 mi. )
- El Dorado, CA ( 16.79 mi. )
- Somerset, CA ( 17.13 mi. )
- Wallace, CA ( 17.20 mi. )
- Diamond Springs, CA ( 17.45 mi. )
- West Point, CA ( 17.58 mi. )
- Cameron Park, CA ( 17.59 mi. )
- Buckhorn, CA ( 17.68 mi. )
- Burson, CA ( 17.75 mi. )
- White Rock, CA ( 18.07 mi. )
- Omo Ranch, CA ( 18.26 mi. )
- Clay, CA ( 18.46 mi. )
- Sloughhouse, CA ( 18.52 mi. )
- Valley Springs, CA ( 18.75 mi. )
- Wilseyville, CA ( 19.08 mi. )
- Valley Spgs, CA ( 19.11 mi. )
- El Dorado Hills, CA ( 19.22 mi. )
- Wilton, CA ( 19.24 mi. )
- Rail Rd Flat, CA ( 19.75 mi. )
- Railroad Flat, CA ( 19.75 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 95699
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 939.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 916, 209