About Dodgertown, CA
Dodgertown, CA is located in Los Angeles County in the state of California.
The total population for Los Angeles County is about 95,842.
The Average Home Value is $691,235 for Los Angeles County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $503,143 for the state of California, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $71,294 for the state of California, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: N/A
Male Population Estimate: N/A
Female Population Estimate: N/A
Median Age: N/A
Male Median Age: N/A
Female Median Age: N/A
Racial Demographic Estimates
Black Population Estimate: N/A
Hispanic Population Estimate: N/A
Asian Population Estimate: N/A
Hawaiian Population Estimate: N/A
Indian Population Estimate: N/A
Other Population Estimate: N/A
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Dodgertown specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Los Angeles County: About 5.70176 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Los Angeles County: About 488.346 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Los Angeles County is about 31% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 41% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
The Unemployment Rate for Dodgertown is about 7%.
California is ranked #4 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 84.2 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 66.74
The average living wage for the state of California is $40.83/hr, while the states minimum wage is $13.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives California a minimum wage score of 51.89 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $13.00/hr, which gives California a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 100 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for California is $260.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 39.13 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ California does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ California does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ California does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ California does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
✓ California does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ California does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X California does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
✓ California does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
✓ California does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X California does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ California does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ California does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
✓ California does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
✓ California does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ California does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ California does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ California does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
✓ California does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Bar Code Term Annex, CA ( 0.92 mi. )
- Los Angeles Brm, CA ( 0.92 mi. )
- Citibank, CA ( 1.00 mi. )
- Echo Park, CA ( 1.00 mi. )
- Edendale, CA ( 1.00 mi. )
- First Data Remitco, CA ( 1.00 mi. )
- Silver Lake, CA ( 1.00 mi. )
- Bank Of America, CA ( 1.42 mi. )
- Los Angeles AFB, CA ( 1.42 mi. )
- Los Angeles International, CA ( 1.42 mi. )
- Los Angls AFB, CA ( 1.42 mi. )
- Santa Western, CA ( 1.42 mi. )
- Arco, CA ( 1.51 mi. )
- Arco Plaza, CA ( 1.51 mi. )
- Lincoln Heights, CA ( 1.62 mi. )
- Lincoln Hts, CA ( 1.62 mi. )
- Foy, CA ( 1.77 mi. )
- Flint, CA ( 1.90 mi. )
- Shared Firm Zip Code, CA ( 2.08 mi. )
- Boyle Heights, CA ( 2.51 mi. )
- Glassell, CA ( 2.84 mi. )
- Glassell Park, CA ( 2.84 mi. )
- Vermont, CA ( 2.95 mi. )
- Market, CA ( 2.97 mi. )
- Pico Heights, CA ( 3.20 mi. )
- Griffith, CA ( 3.36 mi. )
- Oakwood, CA ( 3.75 mi. )
- Dockweiler, CA ( 3.84 mi. )
- Hazard, CA ( 3.86 mi. )
- Sanford, CA ( 3.90 mi. )
- Highland Park, CA ( 4.16 mi. )
- University of Southern CA, CA ( 4.29 mi. )
- Los Feliz, CA ( 4.57 mi. )
- Eagle Rock, CA ( 4.82 mi. )
- Hollywood, CA ( 4.82 mi. )
- W Hollywood, CA ( 4.82 mi. )
- Wilcox, CA ( 4.82 mi. )
- Glendale Galleria, CA ( 5.00 mi. )
- East Los Angeles, CA ( 5.16 mi. )
- Vernon, CA ( 5.28 mi. )
- Green, CA ( 5.40 mi. )
- Rimpau, CA ( 5.64 mi. )
- South Pasadena, CA ( 5.66 mi. )
- S Pasadena, CA ( 5.79 mi. )
- Farmer Market, CA ( 6.02 mi. )
- Miracle Mile, CA ( 6.02 mi. )
- Westvern, CA ( 6.02 mi. )
- Wilshire La Brea, CA ( 6.02 mi. )
- E Los Angeles, CA ( 6.15 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 90090
TimeZone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 514.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 323, 213, 818