About Maysville, AR
Maysville, AR is located in Benton County in the state of Arkansas.
The total City Population for Maysville is about 221 with about 54 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $43,400, which is roughly 58% lower than the Average Home Value of $104,207 for the state of Arkansas, and roughly 80% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $55,313, which is roughly 18% higher than the Average Median Income Per Household of $45,376 for the state of Arkansas, and roughly 15% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.98
Male Population Estimate: 37.6%
Female Population Estimate: 62.4%
Median Age: 49.3
Male Median Age: 42.5
Female Median Age: 39.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Maysville specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Benton County: About 1.99376 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Benton County: About 274.526 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Benton County is about 50% lower than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 5% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Arkansas is ranked #34 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 30.43 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 46.91
The average living wage for the state of Arkansas is $30.85/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Arkansas a minimum wage score of 71.73 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.63/hr, which gives Arkansas a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 1.92 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Arkansas is $220.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 54.07 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Arkansas does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Arkansas does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Arkansas does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Arkansas does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Arkansas does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Arkansas does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Arkansas does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Arkansas does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Arkansas does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Arkansas does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Arkansas does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Arkansas does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Arkansas does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Arkansas does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Arkansas does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
X Arkansas does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Arkansas does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Arkansas does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Decatur, AR ( 8.45 mi. )
- Colcord, OK ( 11.09 mi. )
- Noel, MO ( 11.22 mi. )
- South West City, MO ( 11.27 mi. )
- South West Cy, MO ( 11.27 mi. )
- Gentry, AR ( 11.40 mi. )
- W Siloam Spgs, OK ( 11.49 mi. )
- Jay, OK ( 11.62 mi. )
- Gravette, AR ( 12.24 mi. )
- Springtown, AR ( 13.40 mi. )
- Hiwasse, AR ( 13.51 mi. )
- Grove City, OK ( 14.13 mi. )
- Siloam Springs, AR ( 15.36 mi. )
- West Siloam Springs, OK ( 15.62 mi. )
- Lanagan, MO ( 16.02 mi. )
- Pineville, MO ( 16.24 mi. )
- Eucha, OK ( 16.36 mi. )
- Centerton, AR ( 16.52 mi. )
- Grove, OK ( 17.18 mi. )
- Kansas, OK ( 17.56 mi. )
- Siloam Spgs, AR ( 17.74 mi. )
- Bella Vista, AR ( 18.23 mi. )
- Jane, MO ( 18.30 mi. )
- Tiff City, MO ( 18.46 mi. )
- Anderson, MO ( 19.11 mi. )
- Twin Oaks, OK ( 19.78 mi. )
- Bentonville, AR ( 20.19 mi. )
- Watts, OK ( 20.37 mi. )
- Oaks, OK ( 21.75 mi. )
- Cave Springs, AR ( 22.31 mi. )
- Wal Mart Inc, AR ( 23.02 mi. )
- Hart, MO ( 23.17 mi. )
- Cleora, OK ( 23.20 mi. )
- Bernice, OK ( 23.48 mi. )
- Elm Springs, AR ( 23.72 mi. )
- Aston, OK ( 23.86 mi. )
- Bird Island, OK ( 23.86 mi. )
- Monkey Island, OK ( 23.86 mi. )
- Disney, OK ( 24.47 mi. )
- Rogers, AR ( 24.93 mi. )
- Little Flock, AR ( 25.18 mi. )
- Tontitown, AR ( 25.19 mi. )
- Grand Lake Towne, OK ( 25.25 mi. )
- Goodman, MO ( 25.30 mi. )
- Grnd Lke Town, OK ( 25.56 mi. )
- Spavinaw, OK ( 25.64 mi. )
- Ketchum, OK ( 26.14 mi. )
- Pea Ridge, AR ( 26.16 mi. )
- Langley, OK ( 26.19 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 72736
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1096.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 479