About Lambrook, AR
Lambrook, AR is located in Phillips County in the state of Arkansas.
The total City Population for Lambrook is about 114 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $67,035 for Phillips County, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Home Value of $104,207 for the state of Arkansas, and roughly 100% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $0, which is roughly 100% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $45,376 for the state of Arkansas, and roughly 100% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.71
Male Population Estimate: 48.2%
Female Population Estimate: 51.8%
Median Age: 40
Male Median Age: 38.5
Female Median Age: 41.5
Racial Demographic Estimates
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Lambrook specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Phillips County: About 39.7898 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Phillips County: About 1191.94 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Phillips County is about 90% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 76% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Arkansas is ranked #34 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 30.43 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 46.91
The average living wage for the state of Arkansas is $30.85/hr, while the states minimum wage is $11.00/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Arkansas a minimum wage score of 71.73 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.63/hr, which gives Arkansas a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 1.92 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Arkansas is $220.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 54.07 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
✓ Arkansas does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Arkansas does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Arkansas does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Arkansas does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Arkansas does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Arkansas does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Arkansas does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Arkansas does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Arkansas does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Arkansas does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Arkansas does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Arkansas does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Arkansas does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Arkansas does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Arkansas does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
X Arkansas does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
✓ Arkansas does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Arkansas does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Elaine, AR ( 6.78 mi. )
- Saint Charles, AR ( 7.89 mi. )
- Mellwood, AR ( 8.23 mi. )
- Wabash, AR ( 8.72 mi. )
- Ethel, AR ( 11.69 mi. )
- Crumrod, AR ( 12.94 mi. )
- Oneida, AR ( 13.43 mi. )
- Marvell, AR ( 15.52 mi. )
- Crocketts Bluff, AR ( 16.21 mi. )
- Poplar Grove, AR ( 16.28 mi. )
- Rena Lara, MS ( 16.44 mi. )
- Hillhouse, MS ( 16.82 mi. )
- Sherard, MS ( 17.06 mi. )
- Lawrenceville, AR ( 17.07 mi. )
- Farrell, MS ( 17.45 mi. )
- Palmer, AR ( 17.52 mi. )
- Rochdale, MS ( 17.62 mi. )
- Riverton, MS ( 18.06 mi. )
- Barton, AR ( 18.52 mi. )
- Stovall, MS ( 18.60 mi. )
- Crocketts Blf, AR ( 18.65 mi. )
- Francis, MS ( 18.68 mi. )
- Helena, AR ( 18.74 mi. )
- Amistead, MS ( 18.88 mi. )
- Friars Point, MS ( 18.93 mi. )
- Pine City, AR ( 18.97 mi. )
- Snow Lake, AR ( 19.24 mi. )
- Raymond, AR ( 19.78 mi. )
- De Witt, AR ( 20.32 mi. )
- De Luce, AR ( 20.32 mi. )
- Roundlake, MS ( 20.62 mi. )
- King and Anderson, MS ( 20.86 mi. )
- DeWitt, AR ( 21.40 mi. )
- Bobo, MS ( 21.65 mi. )
- Lexa, AR ( 21.90 mi. )
- Tichnor, AR ( 21.94 mi. )
- Dennis Landing, MS ( 22.00 mi. )
- Alligator, MS ( 22.07 mi. )
- Holly Grove, AR ( 22.43 mi. )
- Deeson, MS ( 22.44 mi. )
- Preston Ferry, AR ( 23.57 mi. )
- Mozart, AR ( 23.60 mi. )
- Duncan, MS ( 23.92 mi. )
- West Helena, AR ( 24.01 mi. )
- Blackton, AR ( 24.20 mi. )
- Casscoe, AR ( 24.26 mi. )
- Rudyard, MS ( 24.56 mi. )
- Nady, AR ( 24.66 mi. )
- Clarksdale, MS ( 24.76 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 72353
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 153.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 870