About Oracle, AZ
Oracle, AZ is located in Pinal County in the state of Arizona.
The total City Population for Oracle is about 3,335 with about 96 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $176,578, which is roughly 29% lower than the Average Home Value of $248,562 for the state of Arizona, and roughly 19% lower than the National Average of $217,072.
The Median Income Per Household is about $48,050, which is roughly 25% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $64,350 for the state of Arizona, and roughly 26% lower higher than the National Average of $65,026.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.43
Male Population Estimate: 53.6%
Female Population Estimate: 46.4%
Median Age: 55.3
Male Median Age: 47.3
Female Median Age: 47.4
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Oracle specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Pinal County: About 5.07347 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Pinal County: About 220.884 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Pinal County is about 22% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 23% lower than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Arizona is ranked #22 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 50.69 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 72.56
The average living wage for the state of Arizona is $32.42/hr, while the states minimum wage is $12.15/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Arizona a minimum wage score of 81.18 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $9.15/hr, which gives Arizona a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 68.17 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Arizona is $240.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 59.39 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Arizona does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Arizona does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
X Arizona does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
X Arizona does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Arizona does provide some form of paid family leave.
✓ Arizona does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Arizona does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Arizona does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Arizona does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Arizona does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
✓ Arizona does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
✓ Arizona does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Arizona does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Arizona does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
✓ Arizona does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Arizona does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
X Arizona does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Arizona does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Mammoth, AZ ( 6.14 mi. )
- Saddlebrooke, AZ ( 6.37 mi. )
- San Manuel, AZ ( 8.21 mi. )
- Catalina, AZ ( 10.93 mi. )
- Mount Lemmon, AZ ( 13.67 mi. )
- Oro Valley, AZ ( 17.20 mi. )
- Redington, AZ ( 20.98 mi. )
- Dudleyville, AZ ( 21.19 mi. )
- Ft Lowell, AZ ( 23.29 mi. )
- Fort Lowell, AZ ( 24.71 mi. )
- Marana, AZ ( 24.79 mi. )
- Cortaro, AZ ( 24.91 mi. )
- Rillito, AZ ( 25.44 mi. )
- Winkelman, AZ ( 26.04 mi. )
- Sun, AZ ( 26.41 mi. )
- Hayden, AZ ( 27.00 mi. )
- Rincon, AZ ( 27.36 mi. )
- Univ Of Arizona, AZ ( 27.85 mi. )
- Coronado, AZ ( 27.86 mi. )
- Arizona Medical Center, AZ ( 27.98 mi. )
- Ibm Corp, AZ ( 27.98 mi. )
- Tucson Brm, AZ ( 27.98 mi. )
- Veterans Hospital, AZ ( 27.98 mi. )
- Pima Community College, AZ ( 29.45 mi. )
- Klondyke, AZ ( 30.49 mi. )
- South Tucson, AZ ( 30.52 mi. )
- Davis Monthan AFB, AZ ( 31.32 mi. )
- DM AFB, AZ ( 31.32 mi. )
- Kearny, AZ ( 31.76 mi. )
- Tucson, AZ ( 31.87 mi. )
- Cascabel, AZ ( 32.10 mi. )
- Sunset, AZ ( 33.98 mi. )
- Red Rock, AZ ( 34.59 mi. )
- Mission, AZ ( 37.32 mi. )
- Vail, AZ ( 40.85 mi. )
- Picacho, AZ ( 41.75 mi. )
- Corona, AZ ( 43.47 mi. )
- Corona De Tuc, AZ ( 43.47 mi. )
- Santa Rita, AZ ( 43.47 mi. )
- Santa Rita Foothills, AZ ( 43.47 mi. )
- Corona de Tucson, AZ ( 45.45 mi. )
- Valley Farms, AZ ( 46.65 mi. )
- Bonita, AZ ( 47.33 mi. )
- Sahuarita, AZ ( 47.89 mi. )
- Florence, AZ ( 48.36 mi. )
- Eloy, AZ ( 48.41 mi. )
- Mescal, AZ ( 48.64 mi. )
- Coolidge, AZ ( 48.70 mi. )
- Toltec, AZ ( 49.99 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 85623
TimeZone: Mountain (GMT -07:00)
Daylight Saving: No
Average Elevation: 4321.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 520