About Hollytree, AL
Hollytree, AL is located in Jackson County in the state of Alabama.
The total City Population for Hollytree is about 265 with about 6 people per square mile.
The Average Home Value is $212,500, which is roughly 46% higher than the Average Home Value of $115,084 for the state of Alabama, and roughly 11% higher than the National Average of $188,692.
The Median Income Per Household is about $18,304, which is roughly 58% lower than the Average Median Income Per Household of $43,882 for the state of Alabama, and roughly 68% lower higher than the National Average of $57,518.
Demographic DetailsAverage # of People Per Household: 2.50
Male Population Estimate: 49.1%
Female Population Estimate: 50.9%
Median Age: 42.8
Male Median Age: 42.5
Female Median Age: 42.8
Racial Demographic Estimates
Voting Results by Party
NOTE: Crime is available at the County level so this doesn't necessarily represent the city of Hollytree specifically.
Average # of Homicides for Jackson County: About 4.37824 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Average # of Violent Crimes for Jackson County: About 316.985 per 100,000 People
(last recorded in 2021)
Jackson County is about 10% higher than the national average of about 4 homicides per 100,000 people, and about 9% higher than the national average of about 288 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Alabama is ranked #49 out of 52 for Best and Worst States to Work in America, with an overall score of 10.63 out of 100.
Wage PoliciesOverall Wage Policy Score: 7.82
The average living wage for the state of Alabama is $30.04/hr, while the states minimum wage is $7.25/hr, which can be set above the state standard, and is extended to farm workers. This gives Alabama a minimum wage score of 11.87 compared to all other states.
The minimum wage for tipped employees is $2.13/hr, which gives Alabama a minimum wage for tipped employees score of 8.97 compared to all other states.
The weekly unemployment (UI) benefit for Alabama is $145.00, resulting in a UI benefit score of 8.98 compared to all other states.
Worker Protection PoliciesOverall Worker Protection Score: 71.43
X Alabama does offer protections for workplace breastfeeding.
✓ Alabama does mandate equal pay across gender and race.
✓ Alabama does prohibit pay secrecy practices in the workplace.
✓ Alabama does restrict access to salary history to reduce gender and racial bias.
X Alabama does provide some form of paid family leave.
X Alabama does provide some form of paid sick leave.
X Alabama does not provide flexible scheduling of worker shifts.
X Alabama does not mandate pay reporting or "call-in" pay by employers.
X Alabama does not provide split shift pay regulation.
X Alabama does not provide workers advanced notice of shift scheduling.
X Alabama does provide some form of sexual harassment protection in state law.
X Alabama does extend workers compensation mandates to farmworkers.
X Alabama does not extend worker protections to domestic workers.
Right To Organize PoliciesOverall Right To Organize Score: 70
X Alabama does legalize project labor agreements to ensure a fair wage to workers on contract.
X Alabama does not protect workers against wage theft retaliation.
✓ Alabama does partially require collective bargaining for public workers.
X Alabama does provide collective bargaining for teachers.
X Alabama does provide wage negotiations for teachers.
A global organization that fights inequality to end poverty and injustice.
- Princeton, AL ( 3.12 mi. )
- Trenton, AL ( 3.74 mi. )
- Estillfork, AL ( 8.99 mi. )
- Gurley, AL ( 9.45 mi. )
- Paint Rock, AL ( 10.56 mi. )
- Brownsboro, AL ( 11.29 mi. )
- New Market, AL ( 11.44 mi. )
- Hytop, AL ( 11.53 mi. )
- Woodville, AL ( 12.06 mi. )
- Ryland, AL ( 13.06 mi. )
- Scottsboro, AL ( 15.78 mi. )
- Elora, TN ( 15.90 mi. )
- Big Cove, AL ( 16.50 mi. )
- Hampton Cove, AL ( 16.50 mi. )
- Owens X Rds, AL ( 16.50 mi. )
- Owens X Roads, AL ( 16.50 mi. )
- Hollywood, AL ( 17.30 mi. )
- Huntland, TN ( 17.90 mi. )
- Normal, AL ( 18.08 mi. )
- Alabama A And M, AL ( 18.08 mi. )
- Huntsville Utilities, AL ( 18.72 mi. )
- Meridianville, AL ( 18.78 mi. )
- Owens Cross Roads, AL ( 18.80 mi. )
- Grant, AL ( 19.33 mi. )
- Fackler, AL ( 19.47 mi. )
- Intergraph Corporation, AL ( 19.47 mi. )
- Munitions Missle Com Sch, AL ( 19.47 mi. )
- Oakwood College, AL ( 19.47 mi. )
- Redstone Fed Credit Union, AL ( 19.47 mi. )
- Univ Of Alabama Hsv, AL ( 19.47 mi. )
- Hazel Green, AL ( 19.75 mi. )
- New Hope, AL ( 20.23 mi. )
- Flintville, TN ( 20.26 mi. )
- Langston, AL ( 20.31 mi. )
- Section, AL ( 21.39 mi. )
- English Village, AL ( 21.55 mi. )
- Belvidere, TN ( 23.02 mi. )
- Huntsville, AL ( 23.08 mi. )
- Stevenson, AL ( 23.47 mi. )
- Dutton, AL ( 23.51 mi. )
- Pisgah, AL ( 24.43 mi. )
- Redstone Arsenal, AL ( 24.51 mi. )
- Kelso, TN ( 25.65 mi. )
- Redstn Arsnl, AL ( 25.65 mi. )
- Redstone Central, AL ( 25.65 mi. )
- Sherwood, TN ( 26.58 mi. )
- Fabius, AL ( 26.99 mi. )
- Laceys Spring, AL ( 27.04 mi. )
- Groveoak, AL ( 27.17 mi. )
Additional Location DetailsZip Code(s): 35751
TimeZone: Central (GMT -06:00)
Daylight Saving: Yes
Average Elevation: 1033.0 ft.
Area Code(s): 256